Pamela Anderson may have to start spending a little less time at the beach. Apparently she owes the Internal Revenue Service almost $2 million in back taxes.
Obviously, this was a miscalculation on the part of her accountants. Given Anderson's history and reputation, it's not as if we're expecting her to do her own taxes. Nor are we expecting her to develop a new cancer vaccine or do rocket engineering anytime soon.
Perhaps Hollywood could have some sort of fundraiser for her. "Pam-Aid", perhaps? She could auction off the outfit she wore on The Girls Next Door. Oh wait, she wasn't wearing one. Her former Baywatch co-star David Hasselhoff could even sing one of his hits at the concert.
She is expecting to make some money soon. Her new music single is being released in 2010. Sales are expected in the dozens.
Things may get so desperate that she'll have to sell one of her boobs. It's okay. Others can be made.
Watch the video after the jump!
Hatch's sister is saying that the reason why Hatch is in jail is because of the interview with Matt Lauer. There are no details yet on why he would be sent to jail because he talked to someone on a morning talk show (he did the interview from his home so he wasn't violating his home-confinement sentence) but his sister says that when the police came to take him, that's the reason the officer gave.
Hatch said in an interview today on Today that the court system in the United States is set up to be against gays, and he believes that if he was heterosexual he wouldn't have gone to jail. Hatch is currently out of prison and confined to his home. He's getting out on October 7 but wants to be released now.
Blah, blah, blah. You want to know what's in the goodie bags, don't you?
OK. This article has the complete list, but I'm just picking out the interesting stuff including vacation packages in New Zealand, Hawaii, California, and Whistler, B.C. It also includes one-year membership to YogaWorks, a $329 Sprint phone, gift certificates for spas and restaurants, Diamo scooters, and Dooney & Burke luggage. Of course, the stars don't have to pay taxes on the goodies if they donate it to charity or turn it down altogether.
The Emmys air Sunday, August 27th on NBC. Thankfully, Conan O'Brien hosts.
After what seemed like an interminable Winter Olympics break, My Name is Earl finally comes back to Thursday night. Life is indeed good again.
This week, we come to find that Earl neglected to pay his taxes after working in an asbestos-filled room with his brother Randy a while back. He did pay his share of fines to the municipality over the years, but Earl feels he owes it to the government and adds this task to his list.
Earl is doing his level best to repay the government in a number of innovative ways, including filling in a pothole on the main highway. Of course, things go awry when a police officer accuses him of burying a baby in the hole at gunpoint, and Earl eventually "undigs" the pothole. He then gets the idea to join a prison road gang, where he meets up with an old friend who is doing time. All of the cons are dressed in jeans and white t-shirts, and as the day goes on and the heat beats down on the gang, Earl takes off his shirt and is in his jeans and white t-shirt. When the guard begins to gather everyone back on the bus, Earl is mistaken for a prisoner, and despite his protestations, is driven to prison.Earl's pleas that he is not a prisoner are ignored, and he ends up in solitary confinement to the strains of Humble Pie's "30 Days in the Hole." (A BRILLIANT song choice!) Finally, after a few meals, Earl is released. One would think that he would put this part of his list aside, but Earl is determined to make amends, even though he has become frustrated with the government and how they don't seem to care.
This is no surprise, considering his lawyer's "defense". In closing arguments, Hatch's own lawyer called his client the "world's worst bookkeeper" and said that Hatch never meant to do anything wrong. I'd say Hatch hired the "world's worst lawyer". Is there a mug for that?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: Mike's Addiction Worsens
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: It's the End of the World as We Know It
- More From BuddyTV
- Empire Season 2 Wish List: Guest Star Caveats, Tough Cookie, Sexy Jamal
- Castle Season 8: Ann Cusack Cast as Mystery Woman With Ties to [Spoiler]
- How to Get Away With Murder Season 2: X-Men's Famke Janssen Lands Arc
- Cancelled Too Soon: Pushing Daisies, Constantine, Forever & 17 More Shows TVLine Readers Will Always Miss
- Ratings: Astronaut Wives Club Rises, Big Brother Ticks Up
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgård Share a Kiss in New ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl' Clip
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Welcome Baby Girl
- Ice T Hilariously Provides Voices for Characters From 'Care Bears' and 'Smurfs'
- Watch One Direction Learn How to ‘Whip/Nae Nae' From a Super-Cute Fan
- Khloe Kardashian: My Sisters and I Still Refer to Caitlyn Jenner as 'Bruce'
- More From ET