A lot of people don't realize that Jack Black first came into the public eye as one half of musical duo Tenacious D. The pair tackled Queen's 'Fat Bottomed Girls,' and it was as silly and fun as you'd expect.
We don't know if Abrams has any acting ability, but if he can bring the same kind of charisma and charm he brought to the stage every week, we could see him making fun spot appearances in comedy films. The performance also made us wish we could get a new Tenacious D project before too long.
"Summit of All Fears": Bush met up wit Maliki again. So awkward.
- Matthew Fox & Tenacious D, December 2
- Annette Bening & Gwen Stefani, December 9
- Justin Timberlake, December 16
Voting begins on March 6 at Nickelodeon's website. A few nominees in the television category are after the jump, or you can check out the full list (including movies) here. Let's just say it ain't the Oscars. And that's OK.
Well this was a pleasant surprise. After the past few mediocre episodes (save for the handful of great sketches in last week's Baldwin explosion), I wasn't expecting much from this. Sure, Jack Black is great and all, but lately I've just come to expect to be disappointed from SNL. Fortunately, the writers put together a nice set of laughs (and a couple extra guests) which is a good thing since this is the last episode we're getting until Scarlett Johansson hosts on January 14th.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine