(S01E07) In this episode we don't see too much of an effort by the powers-that-be in the Village to get Number 6 to give information as to why he resigned. Here, we get to see up close some of the reasons why the villagers seem so robotic and obediant and incapable of expressing any individual thoughts or opinions.
One clue might be SpeedLearn, an instruction platform that allows a person to learn and comprehend a university level course in just three minutes. (A precursor to the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Courses?) The courses are taught by "The Professor" with support from "The General". Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? Who needs to sit in a classroom for months on end and be inundated with useless information?
We then see a man being pursued by a mob of people on the beach, and Number 6 discovering a cassette recorder in the sand, which turns out to be some sort of message from The Professor that doesn't exactly fit Number 2's expectations. (BTW, this is the same Number 2 who appeared in "A, B, and C".)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fuller House: Lori Loughlin Says Aunt Becky Will Be Back
- Trevor Noah's Daily Show Premiere Date Announced by Comedy Central
- Hannibal Sneak Peek: Never Offer Your Hand to Dr. Lecter!
- Ratings: The Briefcase Opens Strong, While MasterChef Surges
- Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops
- More From TVLine
- Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show' Start Date Revealed as New Host Practices for His Takeover
- Miley Cyrus 'Accidentally' Flashes a Nipple on Instagram
- Martina McBride Slams Radio Consultant Who Says Fans Prefer Country Songs By Men
- EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Lambert Takes Us Behind-the-Scenes of Her 'Roots and Wings' Recording Session
- Chris Pratt Plays Elton John's Piano, but Is He Any Good?
- More From ET