But Ausiello says you should keep going with your "Save Everwood" campaigns.
[via TV Tattle]
Whatever happens, if it turns out that Invasion sticks around for another year and Surface doesn't, I'll be pissed.
"We've gotten phone calls and optimism from the people that we need to get it from [CW President of Enertainment] Dawn Ostroff and Les Moonves have been very involved, saying 'don't worry.' They have never hidden their support."
The show will air next Wednesday, March 28.
[via TV Tattle]
Juuuuust when you think everything's going well in the world of Gilmore, things always get thrown in the mix that sends the ship a bit off course. Not completely turned around, mind you, just a little off. But you know what happens when a ship just veers even slightly from its designated course; eventually it runs up against a sandbar no one ever saw coming.
That's what I thought of when I saw this episode, which mainly takes place at the Huntzberger residence on Martha's Vineyard. Unlike some of the recent past episodes, there isn't multiple plots swirling around all over the place. For once, we're just concentrating on Lorelai and Luke, Rory and Logan, and very little else. Heck, the teaser at the beginning of the episode was more complicated than the episode itself, setting things up by summarizing everything that's happened in the last year in two quick minutes.
Hey kids, it's time to play another exciting game of "Help Bob Recap Because His Cable Went Out!" (We'll have to shorten the title if this game ever makes it to television.)
Last night I watched the first five minutes of Supernatural, and then my cable went out. Oh, sure, I could write a stunning recap of those first five minutes, but something tells me that it wouldn't do the episode justice. So, can you help us out? No need to go into long detail, but maybe a quick recap in the comments below would help us and other readers who might have missed it.
I can always catch the repeat this weekend, but by then doing a review here would be kinda silly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Kate Holmes on Angelina Jolie's Kids' Choice Awards Speech: She's an Inspiration
- 3 Stars Who Totally Owned the Justin Bieber Roast
- Star Sightings March 2015
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- More From ET