August 27, 2015
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Chicago Fire Sneak Peek: Casey Faces Down the Barrel of a Gun
- Baby Daddy Season 5: The Lying Game's Allie Gonino to Recur as Ben's [Spoiler]
- Big Bang Theory Cliffhanger Mystery Solved: Leonard and Penny [Spoiler] in the Season 9 Premiere
- Days of Our Lives Unveils 50th Anniversary Logo and 'Killer' Promo
- Game of Thrones: Stannis Lives!
- More From TVLine
- Stephen Colbert Reveals His Meeting With David Letterman
- Julianne Hough Shows Off Her Engagement Sparkler at Taylor Swift's LA Concert
- Misty Copeland Makes Her Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town'
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Dancing With the Stars': Married Couple Alexa and Carlos PenaVega to Compete on Season 21
- Kim Kardashian May Get Uterus Removed After Her Second Pregnancy
- More From ET