July 28, 2014
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Rising Star' Recap: Who's in the Round of 13?
- 'The Leftovers' Recap: Remembering Gladys
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Don't Call Nicole a Homewrecker
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Zankie in Charge
- 'The Following' at Comic-Con 2014: Ryan's New Love and Mark's 'Unexpected' Return in Season 3
- More From BuddyTV
- Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Network Called The 'Sarah Palin Channel'
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Cast Gets Creepy & Crazy In New Poster Series
- 'Lucy' Knocks Out 'Hercules' To Dominate The Weekend Box Office
- 6 Beyonce Pictures That Will Make You Want to Take A Break
- 22 People Hospitalized at Keith Urban Concert
- More From ET