Looking at Pasquesi's IMDb page, he's done a fair amount of TV and film work, but the majority of his experience comes from both theater and improv. He currently does shows and occasionally teaches at Chicago's IO (Improv Olympic). Back in the day, he honed his improv chops under the tutelage of the legendary Del Close and was part of the class that developed The Harold. An improv geek's reaction to that would be "Holy crap!" and everyone else should be thinking, "Who's Harold?" Yeah, don't worry about it. If this interests you though, check out this great interview he did back in '06, all about his work in improv.
You might not recognize the name Mitch Rouse, but if you're a fan of Reno 911! and Strangers with Candy, you'd probably recognize his face. He's appeared on Reno 911! as the handsome lead firefighter in a few episodes, and has also shown up on Strangers with Candy playing a cop (he's also a co-creator fo the show along with Amy Sedaris, Paul Dinello and Stephen Colbert). In fact, his character has the first speaking role in the very first Strangers episode. Also, he's written a couple episodes for the series.
Strangers with Candy is one of my top three favorite shows of all time, and Reno 911! ain't too shabby, either, so I'm intrigued about The Factory, a new comedy Rouse is developing for Spike. The series has not been picked up yet, but Variety reports that it's close.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- More From TVLine