the fox report with shepard smith
On Wednesday Smith had a confession to make to cable news' ratings king.
"If you were here last night about this time, you know yesterday I kind of spilled something, and ended up stealing a tie off of O'Reilly's desk. I didn't tell him, and the plan was to return it today, but last night at dinner ... the soup seemed to like it, and it's not really cleanable," Smith explained, showing O'Reilly's stained tie to the camera.
"So if I'm not here tomorrow, somebody check with O'Reilly."
Perhaps the O'Reilly of a few years ago might have had Smith's job (or worse!) for the infraction. But these days we're pretty sure the much-mellowed O'Reilly will let Smith off with nothing more than a half-hearted 'pinhead' designation.
On the 'The Fox Report With Shepard Smith' (weekdays, 7 PM ET on Fox News) Smith reported several new twists in Barrios's salacious saga.
"Now there's word of another mistress, a 25-year-old," Smith explained. "Fox News can't independently confirm that, but Foxnews.com reports that a dating website is offering Barrios $100,00 for an endorsement deal."
And not just any dating website, but the always publicity-conscious AshleyMadison.com, a dating site for married folks who are looking to step out on their spouses.
Is Barrios really the best spokesmen for such a website? If anything, he highlights the fact that if you cheat on your spouse and something unexpected happens -- like getting trapped in a mine for two months -- your infidelity could be exposed in just about the most embarrassing way possible.
Well, this is sad news. 'The Fox Report With Shepard Smith' (weeknights, 7PM ET on FNC) is reporting that cops say they've found a body believed to be that of Andrew Koenig, best known for playing "Boner" on 'Growing Pains.'
Vancouver police and the actor's father, Walter Koenig (best known for playing Lt. Chekov on the original 'Star Trek,' have confirmed the news. Later, during an emotional press conference, Walter Koenig acknowledged, "My son took his own life." For more on the story, visit Popeater.com.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine
- President Obama Jokes With The Black Keys on Twitter, Invites Them to Play at White House
- Happy Fourth of July! 11 Reasons to Celebrate America in 2015
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- What's the Secret Behind Taylor Swift's Unstoppable Power?
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- More From ET