July 23, 2014
the gone dead train
by Bob Sassone, posted May 1st 2009 8:27PM
Has CSI turned into a horror show? I haven't watched the show in quite some time, but the opening of last night's episode, "The Gone Dead Train," was like a classic Hammer horror flick: a coroner works on the body of a person who died mysteriously (very gross), there's an ominous rainstorm at night as Catherine goes to the apartment of a woman, and then in the dark the woman attacks her for no reason (tied to an illness that's affecting people - swine flu?). There's even a scene where Catherine rips down the drapes, a la Peter Cushing in Horrors of Dracula, as if she could force sunlight on the woman and make her turn to dust. Here's the episode if you missed it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 17 Moments of Drinking, Spying and Kissing from 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- More From BuddyTV
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Roy's New Role, Sara's Status, the Baby and More
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- Resurrection Casts Michelle Fairley as [Spoiler]'s 'Returned' Mother
- Scandal Books Portia de Rossi for a 'Top-Secret Arc'
- More From TVLine