August 3, 2015
the gone dead train
by Bob Sassone, posted May 1st 2009 8:27PM
Has CSI turned into a horror show? I haven't watched the show in quite some time, but the opening of last night's episode, "The Gone Dead Train," was like a classic Hammer horror flick: a coroner works on the body of a person who died mysteriously (very gross), there's an ominous rainstorm at night as Catherine goes to the apartment of a woman, and then in the dark the woman attacks her for no reason (tied to an illness that's affecting people - swine flu?). There's even a scene where Catherine rips down the drapes, a la Peter Cushing in Horrors of Dracula, as if she could force sunlight on the woman and make her turn to dust. Here's the episode if you missed it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 16 Dance and Two Go Home
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 6?
- 'The 100' Season 3 Interview: Eliza Taylor Teases Clarke's 'Going to Be Losing Her Mind'
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 16?
- More From BuddyTV
- Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex
- Game of Thrones: Bran's Mystical Guide Recast With Max von Sydow
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Cheeky Season 3 Poster Insists Size Does Matter
- The Last Man on Earth Season 2 Poster Offers First Glimpse of Phil and Carol's Road Trip to Nowhere
- TVLine Items: American Crime Plot Scoop, Transparent Return Date & More
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Posted a Before and After of Her Haircut That Left Everyone Disappointed and Confused
- Mamie Gummer Jokes About Working With Mom Meryl Streep: She Had a Bigger Dressing Room!
- Zooey Deschanel Secretly Weds Jacob Pechenik, Gives Birth to Baby Girl
- Kylie Jenner's Summer of the Black Bikini
- Gwen Stefani Files for Divorce From Gavin Rossdale
- More From ET