February 1, 2015
the gone dead train
by Bob Sassone, posted May 1st 2009 8:27PM
Has CSI turned into a horror show? I haven't watched the show in quite some time, but the opening of last night's episode, "The Gone Dead Train," was like a classic Hammer horror flick: a coroner works on the body of a person who died mysteriously (very gross), there's an ominous rainstorm at night as Catherine goes to the apartment of a woman, and then in the dark the woman attacks her for no reason (tied to an illness that's affecting people - swine flu?). There's even a scene where Catherine rips down the drapes, a la Peter Cushing in Horrors of Dracula, as if she could force sunlight on the woman and make her turn to dust. Here's the episode if you missed it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- More From TVLine
- Harry Styles Turns 21: Relive His Cutest 6 Moments of the Past Year!
- Star Sightings
- J.K. Simmons Brings Out His Oscar-Nominated Character for 'SNL'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- More From ET