October 24, 2014
the gone dead train
by Bob Sassone, posted May 1st 2009 8:27PM
Has CSI turned into a horror show? I haven't watched the show in quite some time, but the opening of last night's episode, "The Gone Dead Train," was like a classic Hammer horror flick: a coroner works on the body of a person who died mysteriously (very gross), there's an ominous rainstorm at night as Catherine goes to the apartment of a woman, and then in the dark the woman attacks her for no reason (tied to an illness that's affecting people - swine flu?). There's even a scene where Catherine rips down the drapes, a la Peter Cushing in Horrors of Dracula, as if she could force sunlight on the woman and make her turn to dust. Here's the episode if you missed it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- More From BuddyTV
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Pilot Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- More From TVLine
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- 4 Tips for Posing Nearly Nude from 'America's Next Top Model'
- More From ET