the grammy awards
While you were busy participating in Grammy's 2.0 last night, helping a nice young woman win a live gig with Justin Timberlake and a new Chevy,
Bart Simpson, the eternal 10-year-old somehow got his hands on a driver's license.
(If you are reading this blog with young children, please be advised that the clip you are about to view might be highly entertaining but not suitable for everyone. Including Simpson's purists.)
- CBS has The Grammy Awards at 8.
- The Hollywood portion of American Idol begins on FOX at 8, followed by a new Bones at 9.
- ABC has new eps of George Lopez, Freddie, Lost, and Invasion.
- NBC has a two hour edition of Biggest Loser, followed by a new Law and Order.
- The WB has a new One Tree Hill at 8, followed by a repeat Beauty and the Geek.
- New eps of South Beach and Veronica Mars on UPN, starting at 8.
- ABC Family has Cruel Intentions (what's so family about that?), while AMC has the Bond flick Licence To Kill.
- The History Channel has a new Modern Marvels, also at 8.
- Emeril has a new ep at 8, "Latin Chic."
- PBS has a new ep of African-American Lives. Check local listings.
- At 9, Oxygen has When Harry Met Sally...
- At 10, Sundance has I'm Losing You, with Rosanna Arquette, Buck Henry, and Amanda Donohoe.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new Inside The NFL (hey, isn't the season over?)
- Comedy Central has a new ep of Drawn Together at 10:30.
- At 11, G4 has a new X-Play, naming the worst video games of 2005.
- At midnight, TNT has an Alias marathon, starting with the very first episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
- Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers
- Sanjay and Craig Video: Chris Hardwick Brings Craig to Life — Plus: New Clip
- NCIS: Los Angeles Season 6 Sneak Peek: Has Someone Hurt Hetty?!
- Bad Judge First Look: Kate Walsh Gets Wild With Ryan Hansen
- More From TVLine
- This Teacher Just Won $1 Million on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Date Night! Jennifer Lawrence Attends Coldplay Concert
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Mexican Flag, Now Under Investigation
- Kenny Chesney Talks 'The Big Revival,' Writing About Women and Taylor Swift's Pop Crossover
- You Need to See What Connie Britton's Hair Looked Like in the '80s
- More From ET