October 2, 2014
the hatch online
by Anna Johns, posted Apr 1st 2006 5:52PM
Where to begin? Since I posted this photo of the door map from Wednesday's Lost, a lot of people have done a lot more deconstructing and, in some cases, translating of it. The folks over at The Hatch Online deserve a round for translating all of the Latin (although, I don't know any Latin so I can't verify it's authenticity). As you can see in the above graphic, it looks as though five hatches were, at one time, connected to each other and to something in the middle. We see that there is a hatch called The Flame, to the left of The Swan hatch where the Losties are hanging out and washing clothes. We also see The Staff hatch, which is the medical hatch that Claire, Kate and Danielle discovered a few episodes back. There are two more hatches without a label that our castaways have not discovered. Is that where The Others are staying? Also, is the concrete that Sayid and Jack found used to block the tunnel to whatever is in the middle of the hatches? Near The Flame hatch, someone has written 'Alleged location of aborted #7: Each number of Heavy water table.' Yeah... I don't know what that means.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Cast in Other Roles
- 'Reign' Interview: Torrance Coombs Teases Darker Season 2 and Bash Becoming Francis' Deputy
- 'Gracepoint' Review: Why It's More Than Just Another Murder Mystery
- 'A to Z' Review: Can You Fall In Love with a Couple That's Doomed?
- [Video] 'Bad Judge' Preview: An Unconventional Courtroom
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Stalker Matches CSI Numbers, Criminal Minds Returns Strong, Red Band Stabilizes, black-ish Drops
- USA Network Pulls Plug on Rush, Continues Tryst With Satisfaction
- Reign Season 2: Toby Regbo on Francis' Baby Skills, Lola's Threat and More
- Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Talks Life After Damon, Stelena's New 'Journey'
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Whoa, Did 'The Closer' Once Seduce Capt. Holt?
- More From TVLine
- Did Gloria Estefan Discover Ariana Grande?
- The Real Reason The Afflecks Didn't Get Invited to George Clooney's Wedding
- Watch Will Ferrell Chant 'Derek Jeter' for 4 Long Minutes
- David Letterman and Bill O'Reilly Take a Compatibility Test
- Olivia Pope's 'Scandal' Men Pose Shirtless with Pups
- More From ET