October 26, 2014
the hatch online
by Anna Johns, posted Apr 1st 2006 5:52PM
Where to begin? Since I posted this photo of the door map from Wednesday's Lost, a lot of people have done a lot more deconstructing and, in some cases, translating of it. The folks over at The Hatch Online deserve a round for translating all of the Latin (although, I don't know any Latin so I can't verify it's authenticity). As you can see in the above graphic, it looks as though five hatches were, at one time, connected to each other and to something in the middle. We see that there is a hatch called The Flame, to the left of The Swan hatch where the Losties are hanging out and washing clothes. We also see The Staff hatch, which is the medical hatch that Claire, Kate and Danielle discovered a few episodes back. There are two more hatches without a label that our castaways have not discovered. Is that where The Others are staying? Also, is the concrete that Sayid and Jack found used to block the tunnel to whatever is in the middle of the hatches? Near The Flame hatch, someone has written 'Alleged location of aborted #7: Each number of Heavy water table.' Yeah... I don't know what that means.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine