March 12, 2014
the hobbit 2
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Key & Peele' Season 4 gets more episodes, animated series in the works
- 'The Tomorrow People' moves to Mondays: Watch the Jedikiah-Astrid video
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for Season 8 ... and Season 9 and Season 10
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- Exclusive Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: 'Stiles is Dying'
- Mad Men Season 7 First Look Photos: Are Don and Peggy About to Take Off?
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- More From TVLine