The episode, entitled "The Incident," was the easily the strongest episode thus far and had so many laugh out loud moments - Manny stroking his Sharpie marker goatee was hilarious. But as Jason pointed out in his review, Dylan's song for Haley and the subsequent montage of the entire family not being able to get the tune out of their heads was brilliant.
Turns out that despite Phil and Claire's objections to Hayley hanging out with Dylan (he did write a song about doing their daughter), Dylan and Hayley went and made a music video for "In the Moonlight (Do Me)." Ahh - nothing says young love like champagne flutes filled with milk. Take a look and good luck getting it out of your head - it is catchy.
[Watch clips and full episodes of Modern Family over at SlashControl.]
"Yeah, I see what you mean ... you can't just shave off the unibrow, it just looks weird."
This week's picture is from the season finale of Lost. Ben and "Locke" confront Jacob in the statue, and a lot of bad things happen.
(S05E16/S05E17) "See you in Los Angeles." - Jack
I'm not really sure where to begin, but I think this is a pretty good starting point: holy crap. Just like every season finale before this one, Lost has once again left us all with our jaws on the floor and our brains on overdrive. This changes everything. The big question? How does it change everything? Is it January yet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine