the man with the screaming brain
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Promotes Cristin Milioti to Series Regular
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart'
- Kelly Rowland planned as 'The X Factor' judge for Season 3
- 'Nashville' season finale photos: Brad Paisley and a funeral in 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- 'Mike and Molly' creator Mark Roberts leaving show before Season 4
- Nicki Minaj: 'Candice deserved to win''American Idol' Season 12
- More From Zap2it
- Mike & Molly Creator Steps Down as Showrunner
- Nikita Boss Weighs In on [Spoiler's] Shocking Sacrifice, Reveals Exciting Final Season Scoop
- Exclusive Grimm Video: Relive This Season's Weird, Wild and Wacky Wesen
- Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Silas' Agenda, Tyler's Future and 'Delena' Challenges
- It's Official: The Voice's Original Coaching Lineup Will Return for Season 5 This Fall
- More From TVLine