May 6, 2015
the mole season finale
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 12th 2008 12:04AM
(S05E11) "How can she be a doctor and threaten to kill people?" - Kristen, about Nicole
Could fans of The Mole had written a better outcome for the show? I guess there is one scenario (which I'll get to after the jump to avoid front page spoilers) that would have been just as good as what happened tonight, but this was perfect too. And I'm actually happy with myself for correctly guessing last week who the Mole was. I even picked up on one of the clues! Of course, I had no idea what the sound meant until a couple of you readers played the sound backwards (thanks!).
Let's take a look at who won, who the Mole was, who lost, how the Mole fooled everyone, and what clues were scattered throughout the season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Charles Torments the Liars
- 'Reign' Episode 2.22 Photos: Mary Risks Everything Even as Francis Feels Betrayed
- 'American Idol' Live Blog: The Top 4 Take Us Home
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Grodd Lives'
- [Video] 'The Vampire Diaries' Preview: The Perks and Hell of Being Human
- More From BuddyTV
- Survivor Twist: Fans Will Decide Next Season's Castaways
- The Mindy Project Cancelled at Fox, But There's a Hulu Twist
- Arrow Recap: Fool Me Once... — Plus: Who Died? And Who's at Death's Door?
- The Good Wife Finale: EPs Preview a 'Satisfying' Last Call for Kalinda, Tease Alicia's 'Next Chapter'
- iZombie Renewed for Season 2 at CW
- More From TVLine
- Zac Efron Has His Own Butt Double – See the Pics!
- Tina Knowles Pens Emotional Letter to Beyonce, Solange & Kelly Rowland
- Rihanna Has Now Been Nearly Every 'Mario Party' Character -- See The Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Doesn't Like Labels: 'I Am Ready to Love Anyone'
- How This Year's Met Gala Came to Be
- More From ET