October 1, 2014
the monkees, the partridge family
by David Hofstede, posted Dec 15th 2009 4:05PM
From the 1950s through the 1980s, most successful TV series aired at least one Christmas show. Such seasonal events are less plentiful now, when most networks air reruns during the holidays -- but the classics of the past are gifts that keep on giving. Taking our cue from 'The 12 Days of Christmas,' we bring you a dozen holiday-themed episodes rich in tidings of comfort and joy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Showtime Sets Return Dates for Shameless, Episodes and House of Lies
- Ratings: Selfie and Love Story Gets Few Likes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Hits Low, Mindy Rises
- Nashville Newbie (and Fan) Laura Benanti on Sadie's Music City Sojourn
- Parenthood First Look: Amber and Sarah Have a Serious Baby Talk
- Jessie Gets Engaged, Liv and Maddie's Triplet and More 'Monstober' Photos
- More From TVLine
- 'Little People Big World' Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Honeymoon
- EXCLUSIVE: Preview Jason Aldean's 'Old Boots, New Dirt' Bonus Track 'Too Much You For Me'
- Alyssa Milano Not Returning to 'Mistresses' Season 3
- Gilmore Girls is Coming to Netflix—Why You Should Binge-Watch This Show Immediately!
- Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Get Secretly Married? See the Ring!
- More From ET