the note II
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 31st 2009 4:00PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Crusoe, then Saturday Night Live Sports Extra.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8.
- CBS has Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials at 8.
- TCM has The Sweet Smell of Success at 8.
- At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
- CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show at 9.
- Nickelodeon has a new H2O at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has the movie The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new Naruto.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 11, FOX has a new Talk Show with Spike Feresten.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night LIve, with guests Steve Martin and Jason Mraz.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'HitRECord on TV' gets a trailer unlike any show you've seen before
- 'Sleepy Hollow' gets two-hour season 1 finale on Jan. 20
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC after one season
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'I've done a couple that weren't so good'
- Nick Lachey on the feel-good 'Sing-Off' and Season 3 winners Pentatonix
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- The Voice: 25 Song Suggestions to Make the Season 5 Semifinals Surprising (and Delightful)
- Scoop: Fox Supersizes Sleepy Hollow Finale
- More From TVLine