August 30, 2014
the note II
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 31st 2009 4:00PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Crusoe, then Saturday Night Live Sports Extra.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8.
- CBS has Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials at 8.
- TCM has The Sweet Smell of Success at 8.
- At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
- CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show at 9.
- Nickelodeon has a new H2O at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has the movie The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new Naruto.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 11, FOX has a new Talk Show with Spike Feresten.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night LIve, with guests Steve Martin and Jason Mraz.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine