October 20, 2014
the note II
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 31st 2009 4:00PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Crusoe, then Saturday Night Live Sports Extra.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8.
- CBS has Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials at 8.
- TCM has The Sweet Smell of Success at 8.
- At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
- CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show at 9.
- Nickelodeon has a new H2O at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has the movie The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new Naruto.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 11, FOX has a new Talk Show with Spike Feresten.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night LIve, with guests Steve Martin and Jason Mraz.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- 'Resurrection' Recap: What Secret Does Margaret Know?
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET