If you're looking to watch a light and easy movie this week, bet on 'Ocean's Eleven,' the 2001 remake starring -- among others -- George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.
Also airing this week is the political drama 'The Queen.' The film won an Academy Award for its star, Helen Mirren, and earned an additional five nominations, including Best Picture. Catch it when it airs on Bravo before this year's Oscar nominations are announced on Thursday.
See more of AOL's flick picks of the week after the jump.
A poll of under-10 British children reveals that the kids think that American Idol/X Factor host Simon Cowell is more famous than God, the guy who created the universe. The poll was taken in one town, Luton; Cowell also beat out Queen Elizabeth.
But does this really mean that little British kids think that Cowell is better than God? How exactly did they ask the question? Maybe Cowell is more "famous" than God, because, well, he's on television all the time and these kids probably think they know him better. I think that people are going to be disturbed and shocked by these results when they really don't have to be. I mean, these kids have to know who God and The Queen are to even put them in the top 5, right?
Maybe they showed the kids two pictures, one of God and one of Cowell.
Sun., 6PM ET on TCM
Audrey Hepburn is captivating as an ugly duckling bookworm who transforms into a beautiful supermodel swan.
The actress sings her own numbers in this classic musical, and while she's no opera star, her small voice is a perfect fit for her character.
Hepburn holds her own with song-and-dance master Fred Astaire on a hit list of Gershwin tunes, and she completely steals the spotlight whenever she dons one of Edith Head's unforgettable gowns.
See all upcoming airings
(S05E08) On paper, "The Queen" looked to have a lot of potential. The team was back together and off on an adventure. Even better, this wasn't some standalone excursion to an unknown planet that we wouldn't be seeing again. The story was set to tie the research that was recently discovered in Michael's lab in with the ongoing story of Todd. For the most part, all of that added up to a very good episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- [Video] 'The 100' at Comic-Con 2014: More Grounders, Linctavia and Fearing The Reapers
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 5 Battle of the Block?
- 'SHIELD' and 'Agent Carter' at Comic-Con: New Season 2 Characters and More
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer and Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- Marvel TV @ Comic-Con: S.H.I.E.L.D. Adds Mockingbird and Hydra Baddie, Agent Carter Flirts With a Stark
- Community Season 6: Dan Harmon Teases More Paintball, Orgy Episode and... the Return of Donald Glover?
- Outlander: Watch the New Trailer
- More From TVLine
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Playing A Villian on 'Gotham'
- 'Expendables 3' Star Wesley Snipes on His Return to Hollywood
- Top 5 Extras Who Completely Failed Their Scenes
- Nicolas Cage's Scrapped Superman Movie Should Have Totally Happened
- Susan Sarandon on Using Mushrooms, Acid and Her Love Affair with Bowie!
- More From ET