If you're looking to watch a light and easy movie this week, bet on 'Ocean's Eleven,' the 2001 remake starring -- among others -- George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.
Also airing this week is the political drama 'The Queen.' The film won an Academy Award for its star, Helen Mirren, and earned an additional five nominations, including Best Picture. Catch it when it airs on Bravo before this year's Oscar nominations are announced on Thursday.
See more of AOL's flick picks of the week after the jump.
A poll of under-10 British children reveals that the kids think that American Idol/X Factor host Simon Cowell is more famous than God, the guy who created the universe. The poll was taken in one town, Luton; Cowell also beat out Queen Elizabeth.
But does this really mean that little British kids think that Cowell is better than God? How exactly did they ask the question? Maybe Cowell is more "famous" than God, because, well, he's on television all the time and these kids probably think they know him better. I think that people are going to be disturbed and shocked by these results when they really don't have to be. I mean, these kids have to know who God and The Queen are to even put them in the top 5, right?
Maybe they showed the kids two pictures, one of God and one of Cowell.
Sun., 6PM ET on TCM
Audrey Hepburn is captivating as an ugly duckling bookworm who transforms into a beautiful supermodel swan.
The actress sings her own numbers in this classic musical, and while she's no opera star, her small voice is a perfect fit for her character.
Hepburn holds her own with song-and-dance master Fred Astaire on a hit list of Gershwin tunes, and she completely steals the spotlight whenever she dons one of Edith Head's unforgettable gowns.
See all upcoming airings
(S05E08) On paper, "The Queen" looked to have a lot of potential. The team was back together and off on an adventure. Even better, this wasn't some standalone excursion to an unknown planet that we wouldn't be seeing again. The story was set to tie the research that was recently discovered in Michael's lab in with the ongoing story of Todd. For the most part, all of that added up to a very good episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Promotes Cristin Milioti to Series Regular
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'Nikita' finale rises slightly while 'Shark Tank' dominates a night of news and reruns
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 finale: Watch Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman introduce 'Name of the Doctor' and the prequel episode
- 'The Greatest Event in Television History': Adam Scott and Amy Poehler to recreate 'Hart to Hart'
- Kelly Rowland planned as 'The X Factor' judge for Season 3
- 'Nashville' season finale photos: Brad Paisley and a funeral in 'I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- Exclusive First Look: AMC's New Showville Puts Spotlight on Townie Talent
- Mike & Molly Creator Steps Down as Showrunner
- More From TVLine