April 23, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 27th 2008 4:00PM
- Bravo has election-themed episodes of The West Wing all day until 10pm.
- At 8, ABC has a new Dancing with the Stars, then new episodes of Samantha Who? and Boston Legal.
- NBC has a new Chuck at 8, followed by new episodes of Heroes and My Own Worst Enemy.
- FOX has Game 5 of The World Series at 8.
- The CW has new episodes of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.
- Food Network has a new Good Eats at 8, followed by new episodes of How'd That Get On My Plate? and Unwrapped.
- TCM has An American In Paris at 8.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- Disney has a new episode of The Replacements at 9.
- Also at 9: Spike has two new episodes of Unsolved Mysteries.
- At 10, TNT has a new Raising the Bar.
- Food Network has the season premiere of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk show listings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET