Like these six shows. They're not just unfunny, they're not pleasant or interesting or "cute" or any other word we try to use when trying to find something good about a sitcom either. They're just...bad. Not even someone who loves sitcoms could like these shows.
My first impression of this show is that it has a great cast. Al Madrigal is a very funny guy who has been kept off of TV for way too long. You may remember that Al was the star of the aborted sitcom The Ortegas a few seasons ago. I have always thought Chris Klein was funny but never got a chance to show it off and, of course, Jeffrey Tambor has now become a fixture in the comedy landscape due to his brilliant work on Larry Sanders & Arrested Development.
Madrigal plays the doorman of the building named Jesus, who insists that you pronounce his name like the well-known savior. Klein is Marty, a tenant of the building and best bud of the new tenant, Josh (Fran Kanz). Tambor plays Uncle Sol, the veteran of the building who used to write scripts for Three's Company. Ironic, in a way, since Tambor actually starred in the Three's Company spinoff, The Ropers.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Arrow Season 3 Poster Highlights the Fortified Team Arrow
- Bill Hader Returning to SNL as Host — Will Stefon Be Joining Him?
- Friends' Gunther Speaks Out 20 Years Later: 'Ross Doesn't Deserve Rachel'
- Ratings: Utopia Ticks Up, New Girl and Mindy Project Premieres Down
- New Girl Recruits a Person of Interest to Woo Jess in November
- More From TVLine