the star jones show
It's the law of television: when one talk show comes to life, one must die.
Star Jones has lost her Court TV (sorry, TruTv) show, The Star Jones Show. The program only lasted about six months, but the powers that be have decided that because the network has changed its brand and focus (from legal/court shows to shows about car chases and lifeguards), the show no longer fits in. A note from TruTV VP Marc Juris says that Jones will stay with the network as a contributor, which sounds similar to Mario Batali's role at Food Network: his show ended but you'll see him on Iron Chef America once in a great while.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- The Late Late Show With James Corden Gets March Premiere Date
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Kelly McCreary Promoted to Series Regular
- Once Upon a Time Supersizes November Sweeps Episode
- More From TVLine
- Zach Galifianakis Asks Brad Pitt About Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Zelda Williams Gets New Tattoo In Memory of Father Robin Williams
- Kristen Stewart Says She's Taking a Break from Acting, Lays Out Next Plan
- Baby's First Birthday Cake Perfectly Captures How We All Feel About Cake
- Teresa Giudice Will Serve Time at 'Orange Is the New Black' Prison
- More From ET