May 27, 2015
the women of SNL
by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 2nd 2010 6:15AM
With a trove of fabulously funny comediennes reuniting for 'The Women of SNL' special (Mon., 9PM ET on NBC), what better opportunity to spoof all those 'Real Housewives' reunions? Adding routine host Andy Cohen was a nice touch to their pitch-perfect rendition.
The proceedings quickly got contentious when Kristen Wiig said Maya Rudolph "is not classy, because she is not." She explained, "I was leaving the 'SNL' after-party ... and she was hiding in the shadows and she reached out and she pulled. my. weave!" As proof, she held the remains aloft.
When Cheri Oteri called Maya "gawbage," Maya (stiffly) strutted offstage. Rachel Dratch comforted Kristen, shouting, "Kristen, look at me! We are family!"
Tina Fey broke the tension with the announcement of her "dance single ... dropping in December 2014." Her faux-spontaneous performance featured bad lip-syncing to an Auto-Tuned song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 5 Juicy Tidbits Andy Cohen Wants You to Know About 'The Real Housewives'
- [Video] 'Bones' Sneak Peek: Missing Booth and a Tense Conversation at the Diner
- More From BuddyTV
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 12's Judges (and Mentors) Get Glam!
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- More From TVLine
- Alec Baldwin Gets 'Mildly Depressed' When He's Away From His Family
- EXCLUSIVE: Sorry 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn, There's Another Romance Brewing in the Mansion!
- Amy Schumer Goes After Bill Cosby During 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- Bruce Jenner Responds to Wrongful Death Suit
- Cher, 69, Is Fiercer Than Ever as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
- More From ET