October 31, 2014
the women of SNL
by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 2nd 2010 6:15AM
With a trove of fabulously funny comediennes reuniting for 'The Women of SNL' special (Mon., 9PM ET on NBC), what better opportunity to spoof all those 'Real Housewives' reunions? Adding routine host Andy Cohen was a nice touch to their pitch-perfect rendition.
The proceedings quickly got contentious when Kristen Wiig said Maya Rudolph "is not classy, because she is not." She explained, "I was leaving the 'SNL' after-party ... and she was hiding in the shadows and she reached out and she pulled. my. weave!" As proof, she held the remains aloft.
When Cheri Oteri called Maya "gawbage," Maya (stiffly) strutted offstage. Rachel Dratch comforted Kristen, shouting, "Kristen, look at me! We are family!"
Tina Fey broke the tension with the announcement of her "dance single ... dropping in December 2014." Her faux-spontaneous performance featured bad lip-syncing to an Auto-Tuned song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- 'Bones' Episode 10.7 Photos: Booth Has More Issues With Aubrey
- More From BuddyTV
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- More From ET