October 22, 2014
the women of SNL
by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 2nd 2010 6:15AM
With a trove of fabulously funny comediennes reuniting for 'The Women of SNL' special (Mon., 9PM ET on NBC), what better opportunity to spoof all those 'Real Housewives' reunions? Adding routine host Andy Cohen was a nice touch to their pitch-perfect rendition.
The proceedings quickly got contentious when Kristen Wiig said Maya Rudolph "is not classy, because she is not." She explained, "I was leaving the 'SNL' after-party ... and she was hiding in the shadows and she reached out and she pulled. my. weave!" As proof, she held the remains aloft.
When Cheri Oteri called Maya "gawbage," Maya (stiffly) strutted offstage. Rachel Dratch comforted Kristen, shouting, "Kristen, look at me! We are family!"
Tina Fey broke the tension with the announcement of her "dance single ... dropping in December 2014." Her faux-spontaneous performance featured bad lip-syncing to an Auto-Tuned song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Spoilers: Who Are the Teams for Halloween Night?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- More From BuddyTV
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- Calvin Klein's New Model Opens Up About Battling Her Weight Obsession
- Chrissy Teigen Receives Death Threats Over Tweets on Canada Shooting
- More From ET