September 30, 2014
the women of SNL
by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 2nd 2010 6:15AM
With a trove of fabulously funny comediennes reuniting for 'The Women of SNL' special (Mon., 9PM ET on NBC), what better opportunity to spoof all those 'Real Housewives' reunions? Adding routine host Andy Cohen was a nice touch to their pitch-perfect rendition.
The proceedings quickly got contentious when Kristen Wiig said Maya Rudolph "is not classy, because she is not." She explained, "I was leaving the 'SNL' after-party ... and she was hiding in the shadows and she reached out and she pulled. my. weave!" As proof, she held the remains aloft.
When Cheri Oteri called Maya "gawbage," Maya (stiffly) strutted offstage. Rachel Dratch comforted Kristen, shouting, "Kristen, look at me! We are family!"
Tina Fey broke the tension with the announcement of her "dance single ... dropping in December 2014." Her faux-spontaneous performance featured bad lip-syncing to an Auto-Tuned song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 7 Photos: Things Get Icy
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Chicago Fire': 11 Epic Shayveride Moments
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 3 Performance Rankings
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Beautiful Wedding Pics On 'Late Show'
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- More From ET