the yellow handkerchief
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 20th 2010 11:18AM
The folks at our sister site, Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- 'Twilight' star, Kristen Stewart, is appearing in a new film called, 'The Yellow Handkerchief.' But that, of course, doesn't mean that she gets to avoid questions about her next project, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is the final installment in the 'Twilight' saga.
- A new Martin Scorsese film should be cause for excitement, right? So why do I feel so apathetic about 'Shutter Island?' Cinematical reviews the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, here.
- As a woman who Loved 'Live Free or Die Hard' because of the copious amount of crap that blew up, but also really kind of wants to see 'Valentine's Day,' I have no idea what women want when it comes to the movies. Cinematical tries to figure it out.
- My favorite Serious Slo-Mo Walk? It has to be when the crew walks together in 'Reservoir Dogs.' What's yours?
- I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get a Kurt Cobain biopic, but now that we have one in the works, who should play the title character?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- James Gandolfini death: The actor's 10 best Tony Soprano moments
- 'Necessary Roughness' webisodes: Mehcad Brooks' tough TK falls in love ... with a vacuum cleaner
- 'The Voice': Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery's win and what it means for the show
- 'Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes: In Grant Wilson's absence, Steve Gonsalves has really stepped up
- 'The Hero' contestants face down snakes - and math: Watch
- More From Zap2it
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- Exclusive Hannibal Video: Alana and Jack Argue Over Will's Mental Health — Is Their Pal a Killer?
- More From TVLine