July 2, 2015
the yellow handkerchief
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 20th 2010 11:18AM
The folks at our sister site, Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- 'Twilight' star, Kristen Stewart, is appearing in a new film called, 'The Yellow Handkerchief.' But that, of course, doesn't mean that she gets to avoid questions about her next project, 'Breaking Dawn,' which is the final installment in the 'Twilight' saga.
- A new Martin Scorsese film should be cause for excitement, right? So why do I feel so apathetic about 'Shutter Island?' Cinematical reviews the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, here.
- As a woman who Loved 'Live Free or Die Hard' because of the copious amount of crap that blew up, but also really kind of wants to see 'Valentine's Day,' I have no idea what women want when it comes to the movies. Cinematical tries to figure it out.
- My favorite Serious Slo-Mo Walk? It has to be when the crew walks together in 'Reservoir Dogs.' What's yours?
- I'm honestly kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get a Kurt Cobain biopic, but now that we have one in the works, who should play the title character?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Season 2 Premiere Recap: Revolving Spores
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- More From TVLine
- Amanda Seyfried Really Wants a Child: 'I Keep Feeling Like My Eggs Are Dying Off'
- Listen to Matt Bomer Cover D'Angelo in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Rita Ora Insists She's Not Jealous of Taylor Swift for Dating Her Ex Calvin Harris
- Star Sightings July 2015
- Michael Fassbender Portrays a Smug Steve Jobs in First Trailer for Highly Anticipated Biopic
- More From ET