It's not that big a deal, particularly if she isn't a repeat offender. 'Idol' is likely just afraid of tarnishing its squeaky-clean family-values image, particularly if she ended up getting to the finals or even close to them. Given how drugs and booze are usually associated with the music industry, perhaps they should just let her go directly into the final round.
This is a show that made William Hung and Sanjaya into stars. How could they not let Ms. Hayes audition? At the very least, it would lead to some good drama.
Here's some animation news:
Aardman Animation, the studio behind various Wallace and Gromit projects and the new CBS series Creature Comforts, is bringing its Shaun the Sheep series to the Disney Channel starting July 8. The series, aimed towards younger kids, focuses on a barnyard sheep who gets into crazy adventures with his animal pals.
Nahnatchka Kahn, a writer and producer on FOX's recently-renewed series American Dad, has been bumped up to executive producer on the series and will also be developing new projects for the studio.
Kahn previously wrote for such series as Recess, Unfabulous and Malcolm in the Middle.
Peggy: I'll bet Minh likes foreign movies, she's a foreigner. To her, it's just a movie.
I've watched enough episodes of King of the Hill over the years to know that Dale Gribble sometimes uses the alias "Rusty Shackleford' to fly under the radar of all those conspiratorial entities that only exist in his head, but this is the first time I've heard the story behind it: "Rusty Shackleford" was the name of a kid from Dale's third grade class who passed away. At least, that's what Dale thought. It turns out that Rusty just moved away.
Anyone else having this reaction to this show?
(S01E01) As I sat watching the premiere episode of Smith, I kept thinking the same thing: after Heist and Hustle and Thief, are people really going to want to watch yet another show about a gang of clever thieves who pull off elaborate robberies?
If it's based on quality, it shouldn't really be a problem. This is a good show. But we all know it's not just based on quality, there are about 9 other things that come into play when people decide to watch or not watch a TV show, and I wonder how viewers will calculate those other things in their head when deciding whether or not to watch it.
(S04E04) After a pre-credit opening where the male deputies try to conduct a "panty raid" and end up face to face with a completely naked and pregnant Wiegel, we cut to the first real scene of the episode where a motivational speaker Dangle found on the internet gives the deputies some rather confounding advice, including this diatribe:
"I ask you, does the belt not go through all the loops? You all see yourselves as brilliant little pebbles just waiting for your code word. Well, what if your code word doesn't come, huh? Are you gonna sit around in your cruiser and wind up ejected from somebody's crazy physics package?"
More profound advice I've never heard. Let's move on.
It's only 6 episodes, but there are going to be two DVDs for some reason. I guess the "Assembling The Team" featurette is a little longer than I thought it would be.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Cast Photos
- 'Red Band Society' Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'Turn'
- [Video] 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 Preview: Awkward Sex, Gossip and Danny's Special Skills
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19 Premiere Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville First Look: Laura Benanti's Sadie Cozies Up to [Spoiler]
- Bones Open House: Tour Booth and Brennan's Crazy-Cool New Crib
- Video: Great Scot! Kevin McKidd Gives Franklin & Bash a Royal Ultimatum
- TVLine Items: Wallenda Walks Chicago, Big View Ratings, DIG Delay and More
- Mindy Project: Pop-Up Exes, a Killer Cousin and 6 More Season 3 Nuggets
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With the Stars': The Best and Worst Moments From the Season 19 Premiere!
- Why Is Eminem Suing New Zealand's National Party?
- 'New Girl's Newest Loft Romance: 'Schmidt Reveals His Feelings For Nick!'
- Exclusive Clip: Does Ben Have What it Takes to Join the Duggar Clan?
- Beyonce Poses with Champagne, Complicating Pregnancy Speculation
- More From ET