January 27, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2009 3:27PM
Why do we, as viewers, like to be spoiled? It was never like this in the 60s or the 70s or the 80s or even most of the 90s. We never found out who shot JR before Dallas aired or what was going to happen on the next Seinfeld. THR.com sat down with the showrunners of several popular shows, including Matthew Weiner (Mad Men), Shonda Rhimes (Grey's Anatomy), Greg Daniels (The Office), Katie Jacobs (House), Alan Ball (True Blood), and Jenji Kohan (Weeds), and they talked about this and many other things. (Full interviews here.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- Watch Kim Kardashian's Sexy, Funny T-Mobile Super Bowl Ad!
- 'The Bachelor': Recapping Week 4's Most Dramatic Dates and Craziest Moments!
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Benedict Cumberbatch Apologizes for Referring to Non-White Actors as 'Colored'
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'
- More From ET