Flash forward to 2011 and you'll probably see that 'FlashForward' isn't on ABC's schedule. That's the only thing that one can think after last night's episode. The show returned after several months off the air and was greeted by a huge yawn from viewers. It got the lowest ratings yet, down 10% from the last episode that aired.
In happier news (well, for NBC, not ABC), 'The Marriage Ref' is actually getting better ratings-wise. It was up 8%. I watched last night's episode with Jason Alexander, Martha Stewart, and Cedric The Entertainer and I didn't hate it. I see now what they're going for, and it's entertaining to a point (depending on the celebs they get and the marriage problems presented). It just doesn't seem like a show I can watch every week, and I bet a lot of viewers have that feeling.
The first big Thursday ratings battle was won by Grey's Anatomy, but CBS won overall for the night with their lineup of Survivor: China and the season premieres of CSI and Without A Trace.
ABC was a close second, even though Ugly Betty was down 20% from it's premiere last season. After Betty, the network had the season premiere of Grey's and the series premiere of Big Shots. Grey's was down 20% from last season too, but still won the time slot. Big Shots won the 10pm race, though it lost viewers halfway through to Without A Trace and and ER.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHEILD' Interview: Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton Discuss Ward's Dark Turn and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: The Truth Comes out at Last
- 'Extant' Recap: Everyone's After This Baby
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- More From BuddyTV
- Amazon Debuts Its Five New Pilots: Watch the Trailer, Watch Them Now
- Liv and Maddie Cast Photos Promise a Season 2 That's Twice as Nice
- Netflix's Marco Polo Series Gets a Premiere Date — Plus: First Photos
- One Life to Live's Melissa Archer Joins Days of Our Lives — Exclusive Details
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel
- More From TVLine