August 4, 2015
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 10th 2009 1:07AM
(S18E08) I don't know. Is it just me or is this sexy librarian in a bikini look on Erinn from Survivor just a bit unsettling? There seems to be an evil gleam in her eyes, too. Maybe she's considering some Donner Party action and Coach will be her target? Sigh. Nah, it would never happen. Mr. Lord "Willie Nelson" Fauntleroy is just too darn skinny.
The promos promised us a merge tonight. This could get interesting with secret cross-tribe alliances. Will the Exile Island Allies take over the game? Or will the numbers in Timbira squash the weaker Jalapao tribe one by one? Read on.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Apr 3rd 2009 12:50AM
(S18E07) Phew! March Madness is over and we had a fresh episode of Survivor on its regularly scheduled night! Although the episode title mentions Coach, I didn't want to use him in the image above. I've decided he's not Little Lord Fauntleroy -- he's Willie Nelson's odd spawn. You know ... the one they don't mention in public.
Joe (above) played a rather pivotal role in tonight's episode. he showed he's thinking ahead and he could have just flipped the whole game. Or maybe he just tried to flip the game not realizing he was flipping at all. Have I confused you yet? Read on!
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Mar 13th 2009 12:30AM
(S18E05) "The tribe has spoken." -- Jeff Probst
I'll be the first to admit that I thought the first episode of Survivor Tocantins didn't exactly rock my world. But now that we're a handful of shows in, I'm entertained. That's all I ever ask of a television show -- entertain me! One thing that's bothering me is that I still don't have a handle on some of the castaways. Sure, we know all about Coach, Taj, and a few selected others.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Mar 6th 2009 2:31AM
(S18E04) For eye candy this season on Survivor, we have Sydney representing the gals. But she's quick to say that she's not only pretty, she's sneaky. Can she be sneaky enough? Of course, if Timbira continues its losing streak, it won't really matter. Well, not yet anyway. Unfortunately for me, the male eye candy this season seems to be more along the lines of outdated cheap chocolates. I'm talking a skinny Tyson prancing about in a loincloth and whatever's going on with Coach's high ponytail-mullet mix. Sure, there are more attractive men there. But do they get the air time these two do? Nope! Spoilers ahead.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Feb 27th 2009 3:30AM
(S18E03) Yep, yep ... that's maize in the maze on Survivor. It looks like it's totally missing the bucket, doesn't it? Well, maybe, just maybe they weren't supposed to get it in the bucket. Perhaps it's something new and totally different. It could be they're filling their tops and holding a bucket just to make things a bit more challenging. Did you ever think of that? Or, it could be that I don't want to put any real spoilers before the jump.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Feb 12th 2009 10:07PM
(S18E01) Yep, we're into the 18th season of Survivor. Why, it seems like it was only yesterday that Richard Hatch was wandering about Borneo naked. Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm a big fan of the show. But what can they show us that's new and fresh after so many seasons, so many strategies? You see, I want to be entertained. I want fresh castaways, fresh locales, fresh challenges ... and even fresh monkeys! After all, no season of the show is complete without a monkey. If I had my way, every reality show would have a monkey.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Rita Faces a Career Setback After Her Troubled Past Comes to Light
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Trap Queens
- Arrow's Stephen Amell, WWE's Stardust Take Their Feud to RAW
- UnREAL Finale: EP Marti Noxon Talks Rachel's 'Walter White' Moment, 'Complicated' Future With Quinn
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- More From TVLine
- Ruby Rose Shows Off Bikini Body and Awesome Tattoos While On Vacation in Spain
- Taylor Swift Celebrates BFF Karlie Kloss' Birthday With Pic of Calvin Harris
- Amy Schumer on Being Photographed Next to Jennifer Lawrence: 'I Look Like Her Coach'
- Celebrity Breakups 2015
- Taylor Swift Gets Personal About Friends & Romances: 'I Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice'
- More From ET