April 24, 2014
today show good morning america
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 21st 2007 8:34AM
- Hiccup girl goes on The Today Show, so Good Morning America calls her 57 times for an interview.
- I can't tell if Time's James Poniewozik likes Heroes or not.
- Ken Levine was once on The Dating Game?!
- Irwin Handleman gives his opinion on the whole Joe Rogan/Carlos Mencia controversy.
- The original Jill Abbott on The Young and the Restless is in an Hawaiian jail.
- In case you missed it, here's George Takei's answer to Tim Hardaway's rant against gays, from Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- BuddyTV is having an Oscars contest.
- I think Tom Shales is on a wild goose chase here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- [Video] 'Bad Teacher' Preview: Surprisingly Better than the Film
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- More From BuddyTV
- What to Watch Thursday: Parks and Rec Finale, Mycroft Holmes Returns, Two Premieres and More
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- More From TVLine