October 20, 2014
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET