May 28, 2015
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef': Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 5 Juicy Tidbits Andy Cohen Wants You to Know About 'The Real Housewives'
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- More From TVLine
- The Studs of Summer: Hollywood's Hottest Hunks and Their Big Blockbusters
- Kylie Jenner Slams Pregnancy Rumors (Again)
- Chris Pine Might Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest and Here's Why We're Excited!
- Miley Cyrus 'Accidentally' Flashes a Nipple on Instagram
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- More From ET