September 21, 2014
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: The Twins Get Angry After Dina Reveals Some Gossip
- Meet The Master of 'The Strain': Robin Atkin Downes on How He Came Up with the Distinct Voice
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A New Political Drama with Plenty of Potential
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time: Dancin', Romancin' and 9 More Season Premiere Teasers
- The Good Wife Season 6 Premiere Recap: You've Got... Jail?
- The Strain Recap: A Lot of Munchers
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office?
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine