August 28, 2015
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Graceland' Recap: Can Paul Be Trusted?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: All Hail the Queen
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Danced Barefoot on Billy Joel's Piano in Chicago - See the Video!
- Simon Cowell Doesn't Know If One Direction Will Split Up: 'I Hope They'll Come Back Together'
- Rob Lowe Reveals His Surprising Secret to Staying Young
- Zendaya Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Stars and Their Adorable Pets
- More From ET