July 29, 2014
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 23rd 2006 8:35PM
(S03E16 / S03E17) "And you want to be my latex salesman."
For the last couple of weeks, I've been reviewing two Seinfeld episodes each Wednesday so I can get them out of the way before the fall season starts. But this one has to stand on its own, because it's one of my three favorite Seinfelds, right up in the pantheon with "The Junior Mint" and "The Contest." It's the culmination of what Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld and the writers had been building since the first episode of Season Three, chockablock with storylines, pop culture parodies, sports references, classic lines, physical jokes, and switcheroos. There's so much to talk about here, that I don't think I'll have the energy to go over another episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 5 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: Confronting Nick and Fantasy Suite Sex
- 'Extant' Episode 4 Photos: An Island Escape
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Brandon Reveals His Secret
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: What's in the Locker is Finally Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Tunnel Vision
- Teen Wolf Recap: Beta and Switch
- Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? Who Spilled a Sex Secret?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- More From TVLine
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Looks Epic In This New Trailer!
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Choose Josh or Nick? Plus, Find Out if He Proposed!
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- More From ET