(S07E06) Week three did not get off to a great start down at Dancing With The Stars HQ. The ten performances we were expecting had been reduced to nine. It seems that while training on Friday night, Misty May-Treanor suffered an injury that would keep her from performing as part of the top ten.
I could go into detail about that right here, above the jump, but I've chosen to be as annoying as the producers of the show, and drag it out until the very end of the post. So, we'll get to that later. Along with Misty's story, we also have a look at how the rest of the couples dealt with tackling the Viennese waltz and the jive. I'll also give you my guess for what it all means for Tuesday's big results show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason Gets Blindsided
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'FrAmed'
- Casting Bits: Familiar Faces on 'Fuller House', Chris Browning Joins 'Supergirl' and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Salma Hayek: Racism in America Is the 'Big Elephant in the Room'
- Chris Pine Will Officially Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest!
- Miranda Lambert Says She's 'Been Living Off Caffeine & Sad Songs' After Divorce
- Did Gisele Bündchen Secretly Get Plastic Surgery in Paris?
- Rosie O'Donnell Draws From Her Real Life in 'The Fosters' Return
- More From ET