Tamar brought it on herself by saying, "I want a baby in my life, but not right now." After that statement, she shot down everything her sisters said, essentially backing down completely from the claim.
"Who's gonna watch it?" she asked. "I got things to do. I'm busy." But she lost them completely when she started equating having children to a mother duck with her ducklings waddling behind her, as if Tamar imagined human motherhood to work the same way.
As a clearly embarrassed Mason starts laughing and squirming uncomfortably in his chair she adds, "Not that kind. A musical affair." Phew. Turns out that Tamar just wants Mason for his musical chops. She plans to record an album with him in secret, behind her music producer husband's back.
Mason agrees to do it, and then Tamar delivers the kicker: She needs help financing it. "I don't have no money! I can't be using Vince's money to work on this project behind his back."
"Tamar ... have you had any work done since the last time we saw you?" Wendy asked. "No! Why would you say that?" Tamar responded, before adding that the only change to her beauty regimen is that she's stopped tanning.
"I think a lot of men will have problems with that," her mother told her. She went on to explain in a confessional that "No man wants his wife, his girlfriend, or his potential wife or girlfriend to be naked in front of other men."
After a little bit of arguing back and forth, Toni finally shut it down. "I'm Toni Braxton, b****," she declared, "I don't care what other people think. It's about what I think about myself."
Only Tamar doesn't want to be a background singer. "I need to be in the front dropping it like it's hot," she declared.
An obvious solution to this dilemma would seem to be sitting in the audience, where sister Traci was watching the performance. She was moved to tears because she wasn't on the stage.
There had been talk on a previous show about how Peete in particular thought chitlins were disgusting and made her gag. Tamar Braxton insisted that they were good, and even tried to give cooking instructions. "You just put a little bit of water in it and let it get hot," she said.
Robinson was having none of it. She took the bag and put it in the faux library, upstairs behind the couch. Then everyone could move on to a less divisive topic, like DUIs.
• From most angles, it may look like Charlie Sheen's life is spiraling out of control, but from a publicity standpoint, the perennially troubled actor is doing exactly one thing: winning. Sheen's outrageous antics have landed him massive press coverage, a cartoon special, a pair of young girlfriends and most recently, a comic book from Bluewater Productions.
• Toni Braxton is joining her sisters and their mother in a new reality show, 'Braxton Family Values.'
According to TV Guide, Braxton will star alongside her sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar on 'Braxton Family Values.'
In October, Braxton filed for bankruptcy for a second time. According to the Huffington Post, the 'Unbreak my Heart' singer is between $10 million and $50 million in debt.
In other TV news ...
• DIY Network has greenlit 'Hollywood Hi-Tech,' a new series about celebrity homes. The show will feature celebrities such as Josh Duhamel and Fergie, and will show off their home electronics and high-end custom installations. [Reuters]
• '30 Rock,' 'Glee,' 'Mad Men,' and 'Breaking Bad' are among this year's nominees for awards from the Producers Guild of America. Reality projects 'Top Chef,' 'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' and 'The Colbert Report' are also among the nominees. [Deadline Hollywood]
• 'Life Unexpected' creator Liz Tigelaar has signed a deal with ABC Studios. As part of the deal, Tigelaar will create new projects for ABC or join existing shows. The two-year deal starts in June. [Deadline Hollywood]
"I was doing my Vegas show, and I would have these episodes where I got extremely fatigued," she explained to George Lopez. "They said you need a heart transplant.
"They came back three days later and said, 'We misdiagnosed you -- you've had a petite heart attack.'" I was like, 'Woo-hoo! I'll take the heart attack! OK, yes yes!'"
What she really has is called Angina, which due to its pronunciation, has led people to think it's not her heart that has problems...
(S07E11) Performance night brought with it what some viewers considered 'curious' scores from the judges. That set the stage for an eventful night of results. When combined with the fan vote, would the 21 for Cloris & Corky be enough to keep them around for another week? Or would a 21 of their own send Lance & Lacey to the bottom two? There were many ways it could go. Along the way to answering those questions we also found the Brian Setzer Orchestra, more dancing kids, and what was described as the biggest production in the history of the show. It made for a good results show lineup. And when the results were finally in... the word I would use is shocking. But that's after the jump stuff. Continue on if you want to see who left the ballroom this week.
(S07E10) The folks down at Dancing With The Stars had something a little different for us this week. Keeping things new and interesting, it was time to debut four new dances. The hustle, jitterbug, salsa, and west coast swing were all brand new to the show. With eight couples, and four styles, the stage was set for four showdowns as we saw each style twice, back to back. The results ran the gamut, from outstanding (29), to could have been better (21). A look at all of the performances, and another instance of insane scoring, is after the jump.
(S07E09) After a week off from eliminations, it was time for the show to get back on track. That meant another couple would be leaving the competition, and as an added bonus, we would be finding out which teams were in the bottom two. That's always good to know, if for no other reason than it stops Tom and Samantha from repeating the "not necessarily in the bottom two" disclaimer. In addition to the results, there was also time for a musical performance from Ne-Yo, a flamenco exhibition from Los Vivancos, and the dancing kids were back. All of that, and a welcome change to the weekly taped segments, after the jump.
(S07E08) It was an unusual week in the ballroom. Misty's exit last week meant that the week 3 and week 4 scores would be added together for Tuesday's results show. That put some extra pressure on Rocco, who found himself at the back of the pack after that first round. For those week 4 scores, the couples would be dancing either the samba or the tango. It set the stage for some good performances. In addition, along the way, we just might have seen the worst scoring by a judge, ever. A full run down of all the performances is after the jump.
(S07E07) Things were a little different for the results show this week. The unfortunate injury that forced Misty May-Treanor out of the competition left the producers in a quandary. If they were to eliminate another team, they would be a week short for the planned season. Personally, I would have rather seen an elimination tonight and an extra week tacked on somewhere down the line. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Much like what we saw when Sara Evans quit the show, they stretched, and stretched, before getting to the announcement. Along with that slow coming revelation, they also managed to have the best collection of music and dance of the season so far.
(S07E06) Week three did not get off to a great start down at Dancing With The Stars HQ. The ten performances we were expecting had been reduced to nine. It seems that while training on Friday night, Misty May-Treanor suffered an injury that would keep her from performing as part of the top ten.
I could go into detail about that right here, above the jump, but I've chosen to be as annoying as the producers of the show, and drag it out until the very end of the post. So, we'll get to that later. Along with Misty's story, we also have a look at how the rest of the couples dealt with tackling the Viennese waltz and the jive. I'll also give you my guess for what it all means for Tuesday's big results show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.9 Photos: Storybrooke Prepares for the Snow Queen's Curse
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Game of Thrones Season 5 Teaser, Netflix Nabs Coven and More
- Sneak Peek: Jessie Holidays With Teen Beach Star, Liv and Maddie's Bros
- Late Late Show to Fill 9-Week Gap: 10 Male Guest Hosts, a Week of The Talk
- Kingdom Sneak Peek: Jay Does 'Curls for the Girls,' Hunts Nate's Attacker
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Ben Makes Emily an Offer She Can't Refuse
- More From TVLine
- A Very Single Chris Pine Serenades One of His Biggest Fans with Frank Sinatra
- This Dog Walking on a Treadmill Looks Like an Adorable Real-Life Teddy Bear
- Bette Midler and Ariana Grande Settle Their Diva Feud in the Best Way
- Taylor Swift Bases All Her Outfits On What Her Friends Think
- Makeup-Free Jennifer Aniston Feels the Pain in 'Cake' Trailer
- More From ET