April 18, 2015
by AOL TV Staff, posted May 30th 2009 12:00PM
-- Suffering from 'American Idol' and 'Dancing With the Stars' withdrawal? Here's how to get through it [NY Daily News]
-- The Paley Center and NBC recently counted down the 50 funniest TV phrases, which included quotes from shows like 'The Simpsons,' 'Friends' and yada, yada, yada ... [Seacost Online]
-- With all the Susan Boyle hoopla happening right now, are you actually following 'Britain's Got Talent'? [Buzz Sugar]
-- Ever wonder what TV shows former President Bill Clinton watches? Now's your chance to find out [NY Times]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- Arrow: 10 Things to Know About the Sexy, Scary Return to Nanda Parbat
- Vampire Diaries EP on Caroline's Next Move: 'Her Danger Knows No Bounds'
- More From TVLine
- 2015 ACM Awards: Star Sightings
- Sofia Vergara Refutes Ex-Fiance's Claims She Wanted Frozen Embryos Destroyed
- Meet Country Music's Next Superstar: Thomas Rhett
- 'Love & Mercy' Trailer Promises You'll Never Listen to the Beach Boys the Same Again
- Garth Brooks Counts Down ACMs Weekend With '#GarthGrams'
- More From ET