May 28, 2015
by AOL TV Staff, posted May 30th 2009 12:00PM
-- Suffering from 'American Idol' and 'Dancing With the Stars' withdrawal? Here's how to get through it [NY Daily News]
-- The Paley Center and NBC recently counted down the 50 funniest TV phrases, which included quotes from shows like 'The Simpsons,' 'Friends' and yada, yada, yada ... [Seacost Online]
-- With all the Susan Boyle hoopla happening right now, are you actually following 'Britain's Got Talent'? [Buzz Sugar]
-- Ever wonder what TV shows former President Bill Clinton watches? Now's your chance to find out [NY Times]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef': Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 5 Juicy Tidbits Andy Cohen Wants You to Know About 'The Real Housewives'
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- More From TVLine
- The Studs of Summer: Hollywood's Hottest Hunks and Their Big Blockbusters
- Kylie Jenner Slams Pregnancy Rumors (Again)
- Chris Pine Might Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest and Here's Why We're Excited!
- Miley Cyrus 'Accidentally' Flashes a Nipple on Instagram
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- More From ET