"What was it like for you when it all exploded, when it all came out, when ... the fairytale was suddenly hit by this hammer blow?" asked Piers Morgan.
Yes, Eva is currently on a TV series, and yes, she's a judge. And yeah -- she's currently married to an NBA star who hasn't won anything in a while. But we have to ask -- is this such a big deal? Brad seems to panic, and that doesn't really to help his case, cooking-wise. OMG! IT'S EVA LONGORIA! And he cares ... why?
In the end, Brad's excessive concern doesn't work out. He gets kicked off the cooking show. Dude; Brad. Just maybe relax a little next time around.
Other than Tony talking in the beginning, the video is completely lip-synced, so neither one is trying to show off their vocal talents. Her wig looks like she scalped a parcel of barbies, and his looks like he's trying to honor a beloved, yet dead family pet by gently nestling it on his cranium for the rest of eternity, so "looking good" can't be much of a motive either.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are all over the newest celebrity trend: multilingual babies.
- It's harder than it looks to host The Price is Right, and Drew Carey is lucky to just be wearing a soft cast after a recent accident on the set.
- Ashton Kutcher has come a long way since That 70's Show... kind of.
Ah, another Hollywood fairytale is created. This time around it involves Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and her boyfriend, Tony Parker of the NBA's San Antonio Spurs. According to their spokespeople the couple is now officially engaged. Yes, I know, the world is better place with that knowledge.
The couple met back in 2004 in the Spurs locker room after Longoria told a local news reporter that Parker was her favorite player. The whole thing was caught on tape (what isn't these days?) and aired on NBA Access With Ahmad Rashad. After secretly dating for several months they officially announced they were a couple in the summer of 2005. After a brief split in September of this year Parker proposed to Longoria Wednesday night at the actress's home.
The couple will tie the knot sometime next summer, which is when our official utopia will begin. And, yes, I am being snarky.
I'm not that into the whole Housewives scene, but I've heard that many think the show has lost its steam since it started out with a bang in 2004. Do you think Longoria's worrying a little too early, or are her fears justified?
Longoria said of her French-born boyfriend, "Since I grew up in Texas, I'm like the people he's gotten used to around San Antonio instead of being a Hollywood actress who's selfish and arrogant and full of herself... and screamy."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- Best Silly, Celebrity Tweets About Winter Storm Juno
- Snooki Talks Embarrassing Wedding Moment
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect!
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'
- Chris Evans vs. Chris Pratt: The Ultimate Showdown
- More From ET