January 26, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 23rd 2010 11:00AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- This is pretty exciting: Cinematical gets to interview Harrison Ford about his new role in Extraordinary Measures.
- I kind of feel as though Tooth Fairy is the kind of movie that you already know whether or not you're interested in regardless of what the reviews say. Either you're into the idea as The Rock with wings, or you're not. You know?
- Well this sounds interesting: "a science-fiction/fantasy historical fiction family adventure based on the Caldecott award-winning children's book, The Invention of Hugo Cabaret." Here's the kicker: it's going to be directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Here's the review to go with the interview about Extraordinary Measures.
- Who would you rather see star alongside Cameron Diaz in the upcoming film, Bad Teacher? Bradley Cooper or Jason Segel?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- More From ET