If I tell you right now, before November sweeps, that CBS will renew NCIS: Los Angeles for a second season, you won't be surprised. The pre-season projections for this show were that it was a guaranteed success. It wasn't only that it was a spinoff from CBS's top-rated drama series, NCIS. No, it was programming. CBS slotted NCIS: LA in the hour right after NCIS. It had a very strong spot, a monster lead in.
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Interview: Darby Stanchfield on Abby's Upcoming 'Gladiator Moments'
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Preview: Kelsey Flips Out
- 'Arrow': 15 Awesome Quips from 'Midnight City'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.20 Photos: Hanna Enters a Beauty Pageant
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: The Godfathers of the BAU
- More From BuddyTV
- Disney Junior's Sofia the First to Introduce, Spin Off Latina Princess
- Badass Danny Trejo Joins Brady Bunch in Super Bowl Commercial — But Why?
- Parenthood Pilot Revisited: Sarah's First Husband, 'Joelia' Bliss and More
- Ratings: Empire Audience Grows for Third Straight Week, The 100 Ticks Up
- Empire Recap: Bang! Bang! There Goes His Heart!
- More From TVLine