If I tell you right now, before November sweeps, that CBS will renew NCIS: Los Angeles for a second season, you won't be surprised. The pre-season projections for this show were that it was a guaranteed success. It wasn't only that it was a spinoff from CBS's top-rated drama series, NCIS. No, it was programming. CBS slotted NCIS: LA in the hour right after NCIS. It had a very strong spot, a monster lead in.
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Teen Wolf, True Blood, Finding Carter and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Anna Paquin
- Outlander's Sam Heughan on Whether Jamie's the Man to Govern a Clan
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- More From TVLine