If I tell you right now, before November sweeps, that CBS will renew NCIS: Los Angeles for a second season, you won't be surprised. The pre-season projections for this show were that it was a guaranteed success. It wasn't only that it was a spinoff from CBS's top-rated drama series, NCIS. No, it was programming. CBS slotted NCIS: LA in the hour right after NCIS. It had a very strong spot, a monster lead in.
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine