Does Grace have a project with Saget coming up? "Um, I think we met ... once. He's like really dirty, right?" And he admitted to probably growing up with Saget's sitcom 'Full House.'
That's all the connection you need. And Saget's dirtiness in fact became the topic of discussion. "He gets in trouble with that," Ferguson said, "Because Bob does stand-up and ... people go to see the show because they've seen him on ['Full House']. And then he starts talking and they're like, 'Ooooh.'"
The date was going really well, but Grace was having a hard time concentrating on the girl he was with because a group of guys behind her kept looking his way and shouting and hitting one another.
"Oh!" and "Yeah!" and louder they shouted until finally Grace had simply had enough.
Apparently there's a new version of the 1970s police drama 'CHiPs' in the works, and while it's still in the early stages of development, there are some relatively big names behind the project.
According to a Deadline report, 'That '70s Show' star Topher Grace will executive produce the reboot -- though he won't be in front of the camera -- and Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton, the creators of 'Numbers,' will write and executive produce.
(S19E13)"Young man, I'm going to be on you like a numerator on a denominator" -- Principal Skinner to Donny the informant
It's been a looong time since we had an episode of The Simpsons that focused on that young rapscallion Bart and his status of Prankmaster at Springfield Elementary. Frankly, I was starting to get a bit worried that we wouldn't see one at all this season and that all we would get is one episode after another focusing on Homer and his hi-jinks. Luckily, someone at FOX or the offices of The Simpsons realized this and gave us an installment that not only reignited the feud between Bart and Principal Skinner, but parodied the Martin Scorsese film The Departed. Plus, it was actually a good episode.
Sliding into The O.C.'s old time slot are back-to-back episodes of That 70s Show. At least, until Idol takes over.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Cast in Other Roles
- 'Reign' Interview: Torrance Coombs Teases Darker Season 2 and Bash Becoming Francis' Deputy
- 'Gracepoint' Review: Why It's More Than Just Another Murder Mystery
- 'A to Z' Review: Can You Fall In Love with a Couple That's Doomed?
- [Video] 'Bad Judge' Preview: An Unconventional Courtroom
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Stalker Matches CSI Numbers, Criminal Minds Returns Strong, Red Band Stabilizes, black-ish Drops
- USA Network Pulls Plug on Rush, Continues Tryst With Satisfaction
- Reign Season 2: Toby Regbo on Francis' Baby Skills, Lola's Threat and More
- Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Talks Life After Damon, Stelena's New 'Journey'
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Whoa, Did 'The Closer' Once Seduce Capt. Holt?
- More From TVLine
- Did Gloria Estefan Discover Ariana Grande?
- The Real Reason The Afflecks Didn't Get Invited to George Clooney's Wedding
- Watch Will Ferrell Chant 'Derek Jeter' for 4 Long Minutes
- David Letterman and Bill O'Reilly Take a Compatibility Test
- Olivia Pope's 'Scandal' Men Pose Shirtless with Pups
- More From ET