Does Grace have a project with Saget coming up? "Um, I think we met ... once. He's like really dirty, right?" And he admitted to probably growing up with Saget's sitcom 'Full House.'
That's all the connection you need. And Saget's dirtiness in fact became the topic of discussion. "He gets in trouble with that," Ferguson said, "Because Bob does stand-up and ... people go to see the show because they've seen him on ['Full House']. And then he starts talking and they're like, 'Ooooh.'"
The date was going really well, but Grace was having a hard time concentrating on the girl he was with because a group of guys behind her kept looking his way and shouting and hitting one another.
"Oh!" and "Yeah!" and louder they shouted until finally Grace had simply had enough.
Apparently there's a new version of the 1970s police drama 'CHiPs' in the works, and while it's still in the early stages of development, there are some relatively big names behind the project.
According to a Deadline report, 'That '70s Show' star Topher Grace will executive produce the reboot -- though he won't be in front of the camera -- and Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton, the creators of 'Numbers,' will write and executive produce.
(S19E13)"Young man, I'm going to be on you like a numerator on a denominator" -- Principal Skinner to Donny the informant
It's been a looong time since we had an episode of The Simpsons that focused on that young rapscallion Bart and his status of Prankmaster at Springfield Elementary. Frankly, I was starting to get a bit worried that we wouldn't see one at all this season and that all we would get is one episode after another focusing on Homer and his hi-jinks. Luckily, someone at FOX or the offices of The Simpsons realized this and gave us an installment that not only reignited the feud between Bart and Principal Skinner, but parodied the Martin Scorsese film The Departed. Plus, it was actually a good episode.
Sliding into The O.C.'s old time slot are back-to-back episodes of That 70s Show. At least, until Idol takes over.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET