tori and dean inn love
I'm serious. She's a big fan of the Tori and Dean reality series on Oxygen, and she's told me on more than one occasion that she thinks that, if circumstances allowed, that she could be friends with the semi-estranged daughter of late TV magnate Aaron Spelling. When I told Tori (her husband, Dean McDermott, was there but must have been grabbing some mac and cheese or something) that I only know the show because of my girlfriend, she understood. "We hear that a lot. It's OK."
Dancing With the Stars (Mon., 8PM ET, ABC) 4th season premiere
Don't you just love seeing which "celebrities" come out of the woodwork to go Dancing every season? This edition's motley crew includes an Olympic speedskater, a female boxer, a beloved sitcom veteran and a Beatle's ex-wife. Maybe it's crass, but I'm rooting for Heather Mills, simply to see if her prosthetic leg truly does fall off (you can even bet on it happening online). But odds favor former '90210' star Ian Ziering, whose partner, Cheryl Burke, is going for three wins in a row.
Tori and Dean: Inn Love (Tue., 10:30PM ET, Oxygen) series premiere
So, you're a celebrity, but your career is on a downward trajectory. Just star in your reality show! The newest entrant in the "celebreality" sweepstakes is Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott. Surprisingly, Tori is lovably ditzy, while Dean seems like a normal nice guy (not unlike a former reality TV couple). She's pregnant and they're broke. The couple wants to open a modern B&B, but they need cash, so they invite the world into their home to sell Tori's junk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET