April 21, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 19th 2010 3:09AM
(S07E06) There have been several memorable theme challenges on 'Project Runway,' including dogs, prom, and postal workers, but this week the contestants had to create an outfit for a little girl. Of course it wouldn't be 'Project Runway' without a twist, and Tim announced that the contestants would have to create a corresponding outfit for their models.
I was confused as to how all these children managed to get invited to the show. Unlike the prom girls that all went to the same high school in season four, we never got any explanation. We'll just have to accept how cute the girls are. After seeing this challenge, I hope a future challenge will be a 'Toddlers and Tiaras' childrens' pageant challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 8 Express Pass Power Rankings: With a Little Help from My Friends
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Louis Canning Save Lockhart-Gardner?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Surprising Valentine's Day
- 'The Amazing Race: All Stars' Recap: Screw the U-Turn
- More From BuddyTV
- True Blood Season 7: First Teaser Reveals 'Sick Vampires' and Civil War in Bon Temps
- Mad Men Recap: A Thorny Matter Indeed
- Did WGN America's Salem Bewitch You?
- Devious Maids Season Premiere Recap: Bridges of Beverly Hills — Plus: Bonus Scoop
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Devil You Know
- More From TVLine