August 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 19th 2010 3:09AM
(S07E06) There have been several memorable theme challenges on 'Project Runway,' including dogs, prom, and postal workers, but this week the contestants had to create an outfit for a little girl. Of course it wouldn't be 'Project Runway' without a twist, and Tim announced that the contestants would have to create a corresponding outfit for their models.
I was confused as to how all these children managed to get invited to the show. Unlike the prom girls that all went to the same high school in season four, we never got any explanation. We'll just have to accept how cute the girls are. After seeing this challenge, I hope a future challenge will be a 'Toddlers and Tiaras' childrens' pageant challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- More From TVLine