Tori Spelling isn't ready to quit the reality TV gig just yet. Now that So NoTORIous has been canceled, she and her husband Dean McDermott are shopping around a new series in which they'll live in a bed-and-breakfast and rent rooms to tourists. Spelling wants to use the $800,000 she inherited from her late father to purchase the bed-and-breakfast. The show is being shopped around to different networks, but not much else is known about it at this time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spelling may have finally found the perfect show. When I was younger and watching Beverly Hills: 90210 with my friends while we ironed our khakis and sculpted our hair with Vidal Sassoon hair product, I never understood why Tori's character didn't spend more time making eggs and waffles for total strangers. I always felt this was the reason the show eventually ended. Now, after all these years my dream is finally coming true. I don't think I could be any more thrilled if you hooked me to an electronic thrill machine.
(S02E03) I think one of my favorite things about this show, besides its overall weirdness, is how calm and collected the titular character of Tom Peters is, even when the aloof Mayor twists his plans around and puts Tom at the risk of physical harm. Tom does have occasional freak outs, but it's funny how far he can actually be pushed before he snaps.
This episode began with Tom telling the Mayor about an episode of That's Amazing he was watching, a show hosted by "Bradley" (Bob Odenkirk) who tells his audience things like, "Balls are fun, but not when you're locked inside of one." Sometime during the show there was a mention of the Loch Ness monster, but Tom forgot to cue it up so he just tells the Mayor about it instead, and wonders if Jefferton has any mythical creatures they could use to promote tourism. The Mayor gets a brilliant idea and has Tom close his eyes for a total of 168 minutes while he sneaks off to draw up blueprints for a man-made serpent that Tom himself will pilot from inside. They'll tell the townsfolk the serpent is real, though.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET