To enter, leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, August 22 simply telling why you'd like to own this set. As always, we'll randomly choose three winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Transformers Animated first season DVD set.
- The comment must be left before August 22, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Three winners will receive a Transformers Animated - Season One DVD (valued at $26.98).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
With the theatrical premiere of The Transformers approaching fast, it should come as no surprise that Hasbro and Cartoon Network are developing a brand new animated series featuring the robots in disguise.
Transformers Animated, slated for a January debut, would be the ninth series based on the toys. In this new series, rather than constantly pitting themselves against the Decepticons, the Autobots will instead fight a human enemy. The new series will also NOT be based on the new film version, though obviously the producers are hoping for a hefty boost from the movie to get a new generation interested in the franchise.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- 19 Kids Pulled From TLC Schedule; Network 'Saddened and Troubled' By Josh Duggar's Admitted 'Wrongdoing'
- The Bastard Executioner: Kurt Sutter's SOA Follow-Up Gets Series Order at FX
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Katie Holmes Teases Her 'Powerful' New Role in 'Ray Donovan' Season 3
- TLC Pulls '19 Kids and Counting' in Wake of Josh Duggar Child Molestation Admission
- Gordon Ramsay Called Someone an 'Idiot Sandwich' and It's the Best Thing to Ever Happen to the Internet
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Janel Parrish Teases 'Disturbing' Dollhouse 'Torture': 'It's Like 'Saw'!'
- EXCLUSIVE: Mama June Shannon Reacts to TLC Pulling '19 Kids and Counting': 'I Feel Cheated Still!'
- More From ET