But don't worry, Rainn Wilson is here to help. In order to "Earn His Plug" on his recent appearance on Jay Leno's new show, he gave the audience a crash course in Halloween vandalism by messing with a special celebrity's house, someone who I normally thought wouldn't have a problem with bologna shingles on his walls.
I've never understood the term "guilty pleasure." I figure that if I enjoy something -- a song, a TV show, a movie, etc, I shouldn't feel guilty about it. Yeah, so I have a couple REO Speedwagon songs on my iPod, what of it?
The only TV show that kinda falls into the "guilty pleasure" category for me is Cops. I never make a point of watching it, but when it's on, I can't turn it off. Still, the whole time that tiny angel sits on my shoulder telling me I really shouldn't get my entertainment through the misery of others.
And so, it's with the utmost hypocrisy that I tell you how much I dislike the idea behind the new FOX series, Smile, You're Under Arrest. The series will trick individuals with outstanding warrants into thinking they're being awarded with prizes or money when in fact the police are waiting to arrest them. The concept comes from the brain of producer Scott Satin (Who Wants to Be a Superhero?), who is working with the (in)famous Joe Arpaio, the Maricopa County Sheriff (Arizona) whose tough stance on criminals has garnered him scorn from some and accolades from others.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Recap: A Tribal Switch Pits Couples Against Singles
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Spoilers: Who Are the Teams for Halloween Night?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- More From BuddyTV
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- Calvin Klein's New Model Opens Up About Battling Her Weight Obsession
- Chrissy Teigen Receives Death Threats Over Tweets on Canada Shooting
- More From ET