October 20, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 15 Best Batman Villains from TV and Film
- 'The Walking Dead': 19 Moments of Family, Forgiveness, and Feast from 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 17 Moments of Dating, Darkness and Blackmail from 'The Apprentice'
- FOX Orders Ryan Murphy Comedy-Horror Show 'Scream Queens'
- 'RHONYC': Bethenny Frankel is Officially Returning for Season 7
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Emma and Regina Tag Team the Snow Queen
- The Good Wife First Look: Is Diane's Big 'Move' Paying Off? Plus: First Look at David Hyde Pierce
- SNL Promotes Leslie Jones to Castmember (and the Universe Cheers)
- The Flash Recruits General Hospital's Roger Howarth for Recurring Role
- American Dad on TBS: What to Expect From the Big Move (Besides F-Bombs)
- More From TVLine