April 17, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The CW Sets Summer Premiere Dates For Beauty and the Beast, Plus Five New Series
- TVLine Items: SVU to Bring Back B.D. Wong, CSI Alum Books Glee, Dick Wolf's New Gig and More
- Exclusive Tomorrow People Video: Leven Rambin Stirs Up Lair Discontent About the Savior
- Orange Is the New Black Season 2 Trailer: Feisty Piper Growls 'Don't Make Me Rip Your Throat Out'
- Orphan Black Preview: Season 2 Brings 'Character Shocks' and … a Traitorous Felix?
- More From TVLine