December 29, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Kenya Forgive Porsha?
- 6 Reasons to Watch Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle'
- [Videos] 'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Preview: Did Alison Kill Mona?
- 7 Christmas Episodes That (Almost) Make You Believe in Santa Again
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.18 Photos: Can Spencer and Caleb Find Mona's Missing Laptop?
- More From BuddyTV
- The Comeback Season 2 Finale Recap: 'Months and Months of Pressure — It All Just Finally Blew'
- An Undercover Boss Rewards Waitress With a Boob Job: Yea or WTF?
- Glee: Meet the Season 6 Newbies!
- First Impression: Will ABC's Galavant Make for a Fun Knight?
- Homeland's Portrayal of Pakistan as 'Grimy Hellhole' Angers Officials
- More From TVLine