by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- More From TVLine