All right, you SpongeBob SquarePants fanatics! Go ahead and mark Thursday, November 9th on your calendar, clear your schedule, and make sure your DVR is absolutely empty. Nickelodeon has announced a 45-episode SpongeBob marathon that will start at 8:00 pm on Thursday and end 24 hours later with a brand new episode. And you, rabid SquarePants fans, get a chance to vote on which episodes will air.
But, that's not all! Before the new SpongeBob episode (titled "Best Day Ever") airs a new song and video based on the episode will premiere on October 26th. Shortly afterward a new SpongeBob CD will be released featuring performances by Tommy Ramone and The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson. The CD will be produced by Tom Kenny, who is the voice of the lovable sponge.
So, if you want your voice to be heard this election year, go to Nickelodeon's new TurboNick website and select ten episodes you would like to see in the marathon. Then, sit back with a Krabby Patty and enjoy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET