All right, you SpongeBob SquarePants fanatics! Go ahead and mark Thursday, November 9th on your calendar, clear your schedule, and make sure your DVR is absolutely empty. Nickelodeon has announced a 45-episode SpongeBob marathon that will start at 8:00 pm on Thursday and end 24 hours later with a brand new episode. And you, rabid SquarePants fans, get a chance to vote on which episodes will air.
But, that's not all! Before the new SpongeBob episode (titled "Best Day Ever") airs a new song and video based on the episode will premiere on October 26th. Shortly afterward a new SpongeBob CD will be released featuring performances by Tommy Ramone and The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson. The CD will be produced by Tom Kenny, who is the voice of the lovable sponge.
So, if you want your voice to be heard this election year, go to Nickelodeon's new TurboNick website and select ten episodes you would like to see in the marathon. Then, sit back with a Krabby Patty and enjoy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- More From BuddyTV