All right, you SpongeBob SquarePants fanatics! Go ahead and mark Thursday, November 9th on your calendar, clear your schedule, and make sure your DVR is absolutely empty. Nickelodeon has announced a 45-episode SpongeBob marathon that will start at 8:00 pm on Thursday and end 24 hours later with a brand new episode. And you, rabid SquarePants fans, get a chance to vote on which episodes will air.
But, that's not all! Before the new SpongeBob episode (titled "Best Day Ever") airs a new song and video based on the episode will premiere on October 26th. Shortly afterward a new SpongeBob CD will be released featuring performances by Tommy Ramone and The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson. The CD will be produced by Tom Kenny, who is the voice of the lovable sponge.
So, if you want your voice to be heard this election year, go to Nickelodeon's new TurboNick website and select ten episodes you would like to see in the marathon. Then, sit back with a Krabby Patty and enjoy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!'
- More From TVLine
- FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- 'Scandal' Tackles Ferguson Controversy With Episode Centered on Police Shooting
- Julie Andrews Opens Up About 41-Year Marriage: 'It Was a Love Story'
- As 'Blurred Lines' Trial Winds Down, Could Jury Turn Against Pharrell & Robin Thicke?
- Reese Witherspoon Posts Cute Photo of Baby Tennessee, Writes Sweet Message to Husband
- More From ET