January 25, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 7th 2009 3:01PM
There are a lot of TV show set designs that I love, but I've never really given any thought to how put them together exactly. I used to assume they just drew up plans and/or blueprints with the measurements and all that and then the set designers and the rest of the crew would build the sets. I never once thought they were done this way.
On The Set has pictures of the original dioramas (those little models you might have built for a class back in school, though I never did) made for various shows over the years. These things are great! Check out the Price is Right set above. The site even has more dioramas from the show, from different angles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- SAG Awards 2015: OITNB, Shameless and Thrones Get Early Wins
- Zachary Quinto Nixes Heroes Comeback
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, Revenge, The Nightly Show and More!
- Ray Donovan Admits Former ER Doc for Killer Season 3 Stint
- Outlander Sneak Peek: First Minute of Midseason Premiere Tells Jamie's Story
- More From TVLine