March 29, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 7th 2009 3:01PM
There are a lot of TV show set designs that I love, but I've never really given any thought to how put them together exactly. I used to assume they just drew up plans and/or blueprints with the measurements and all that and then the set designers and the rest of the crew would build the sets. I never once thought they were done this way.
On The Set has pictures of the original dioramas (those little models you might have built for a class back in school, though I never did) made for various shows over the years. These things are great! Check out the Price is Right set above. The site even has more dioramas from the show, from different angles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- More From TVLine
- Meghan Trainor on 'Dear Future Husband' Video: 'I Don't Think It's Sexist'
- Is There a New Woman in Nick Cannon's Life?
- 5 Seconds of Summer Sympathizes With One Direction After Zayn Malik's Departure
- Cody Simpson Responds to Gigi Hadid Cocaine Scandal: 'She Would Never Do Anything Like That'
- 6 Favorite Moments from the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- More From ET