tv show logos
Some of them work beautifully, some don't (the Heroes and Mad Men posters are a bit disappointing). Besides this very, very clever Two and a Half Men poster, I've picked a couple of my favorites and they're after the jump.
Warning: what follows might be a little NSFW (yet really funny).
We review a lot of shows here at TV Squad, and the writers and readers often pick out something in the show that we don't like (even if we love the show in general). So what if the title cards/logos of each show actually told the truth, letting you know what the show is like even before you watch it?
Well, as you can see from the Heroes title card above, we find out that nobody ever dies on the show (or at the least, if they do they can come back to life). This is one of the things wrong with the show, even if I still love it. If no one ever really dies then where's the risk?
After the jump, some more logos from your favorite show that tell the truth. I especially like the one for Mad Men. Someone should make a t-shirt with that on it.
Well, here's a rather quirky idea for an internet list/slide show: who has the best and worst logos when it comes to reality shows?
The Chicago Tribune picks the good and the bad. They really get into it, talking about why certain fonts don't work (or do work), why the angle of the Project Runway logo is all wrong ("the logo grows out horizontally and vertically, more like a plane than a runway"), and even why The Real World logo is perfect. I don't think they've even changed the logo in the 20 seasons the show has been on the air. (Note: I'm not sure if this is also in the print edition of the Chicago Tribune or not, but online the logos look terrible, at least on my screen.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Do Abbie and Ichabod Escape Their Grim Fates?
- More From BuddyTV
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- Dallas Finale Recap: Fall in the Family
- Forever: Does ABC's Immortal Drama Have Staying Power?
- The Voice Season 7 Premiere Recap: Do You Si What They Si? [Updated]
- More From TVLine
- Breaking Down The Dance Numbers: 'DWTS' Recap
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage
- 'The Voice' Season 7 Premiere: Find Out Which Coach Has the Best Team So Far!
- Bill Clinton on Becoming a Grandfather: I Feel Like I'm in Labor
- 10 Reasons We're Still Pissed About 'Lost' 10 Years Later
- More From ET