tv show spoilers
I've never seen an episode of Coronet Blue. It was on television two years after I was born, it only lasted one season, and I don't think it has been repeated much in the past 40 years (and it's certainly not on DVD yet). But I've always been intrigued by it, since it had to do with a man (Michael Alden, played by Frank Converse) who climbs out of the water and has no memory of who he is or what he has done, only that people are after him. He has one clue, the words "coronet blue" that keep repeating in his head. Very Fifth Corner/Bourne Identity-ish.
Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, so fans never found out what the answer to the mystery was, who this man was and what those mysterious words meant. But now comes the answer...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10: Vanessa's 3rd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: The Second Live Double Eviction
- [Photo] 'Arrow': Check Out Diggle's New Costume, Prepare to 'Aim Higher' and More Season 4 Teases
- Can 'Dancing with the Stars' Repair Paula Deen's Reputation?
- 'RHONYC' Star Sonja Morgan Not Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- More From BuddyTV
- Parks and Rec Producers Re-Team for Interracial Family Comedy at NBC
- Blacklist Bosses Talk 'Different Feel' of Season 3 — Plus: Watch a New Trailer
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 Promo Features Pirates, Prisoners... and a Proposal?
- Arrow First Look: Diggle Suits Up!
- Marvel's Luke Cage Casts House of Cards Vet as Villain Cottonmouth
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Blonde Brows While Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Her Underwear!
- Alyssa Milano Says 'Divorce Is Not an Option' in Her Marriage
- Kourtney Kardashian Tweets a Solemn Bible Verse: 'Guard Your Heart'
- Harry Styles Is an Officer of the Grammar Police and We Like It
- Chris Evans on Saying Goodbye to Marvel: ‘It's Almost Terrifying to Think About'
- More From ET