Hmmm...a mystery over at TV Land.com.
In the video section, there is a listing for "Remington Steel clips." Now, besides the fact that they didn't spell Remington Steele correctly, I don't remember the show being on TV Land (or Nick at Nite for that matter). The show is not even listed on their show list. So I clicked on the link to see what clips of the show the site had and I found out that there are also clips for Lost in Space and The Time Tunnel! Is this a promotion for the DVDs you can buy (there are links to buy them) and nothing more, or is it a little preview of shows TV Land has added to the lineup.
But this would be a good show for the network to pick up (I'm talking about Remington Steele, not Lost in Space or The Time Tunnel). I remember a cable network (I think it was A&E) ran the show every afternoon a few years back, and I really got into the show again.
Adam told you in September that TV Land was going to start airing M*A*S*H, and now comes word that the network will have a week long marathon of just M*A*S*H episodes in January. The marathon will start on New Year's Day and run until January 7.
In addition to the marathon, the TV Land web site will have a trivia game for fans of the show and will also include bios of the cast and other information about the show.
Starting on January 8, the show will go into it's regular time slot. It can be seen Tuesday through Sunday at 10pm, and there will also be another episode at 10:30pm on Monday and Wednesday.
There was a time when I was obsessed with this show and watched it every single day. But then I just stopped watching it, so I'm ready to watch it again and it's great that it will be seen on a regular basis again. There's a new DVD box set of the complete series that looks pretty cool.
[via TV Tattle]
Somehow, you just knew this was coming, right?
TV Land has ordered a pilot for Family Foreman, which will follow ex-heavweight boxer and Foreman Grill head George Foreman and his family. The pilot will start filming at the end of this month. It's part of several new reality shows that TV Land has coming up, including a show about high school reunions and another about turning 40. Ugh. At least the article above says that Star Trek and M*A*S*H* reruns are also coming to the network.
I wonder if the network will have some sort of guide to the characters that you can download from their web site, since Foreman doesn't just have one son named George but five. Also, they need some sort of contest where you can get a new Foreman Grill. Mine has a lot of wear and tear on it and I could use a new one, maybe one of those megasize ones where you can fit 10 burgers at once.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- Descendants Stars on Twist Ending, Sequel Ideas: 'Mal's Story Isn't Over'
- Fear The Walking Dead: Full-On Zombie Outbreak 'Delayed' Until Season 2
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon Perfectly Channel The Beach Boys in Spot-On Parody
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Wake, Prepares for Memorial Service
- Lena Dunham Poses Topless With Her Dog for National Mutt Day
- Demi Lovato's Moving Tribute to Dog: 'This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life'
- Chris Pratt Offers Fans a Potential Dinner at Applebee's in New Facebook Contest
- More From ET