Despite the wishes of all you Lost fanatics out there, the above pictured character from last night's Lost episode is not Jack aka Matthew Fox. He may look somewhat like him, but he sounds nothing like him, and if you take the time to read the credits at the end of the show, the actor's name is either Alex Petrovitch and his character's name is Man #2 or Len Cordova and his character's name is Man #1.
From the looks of the IMDb pictures, I'm leaning towards it being Len.
Oh, come on!
I know that twins run in families, but this was, like, nutso. Have they been going through some weird scientific experiments or something? It was as if the writers said, "you know, a happy ending to the show isn't enough, let's make it a double happy ending!"
I don't mean to be going all Maxim crazy today, but you'll thank me for it. Look at what I stumbled across on Maxim Online -- sexy pics of the American Idol twins. Er, not the Brittenum twins. (Thank goodness.) But the O'Donohue girls, Rebecca and Jesse. Jesse didn't actually audition for Idol because of bad pipes, but Rebecca made it to the top 12 women. Apparently, the girls were in Maxim before Rebecca auditioned for Idol, and were also on Fear Factor too. Maybe someone bought them 101 Ways to Get Famous Just for Being Pretty for Christmas?
The pics are sexy (of course, it's Maxim), but I actually think they looked more attractive
on Idol. Their faces don't seem as pretty in the pics. They're overly-Maxim-ized -- too tan and
too made up. And in some of the pics, they look like they're about to kiss. I'm not digging that. I
know how much people like the hot lesbo action, but they're sisters! Does incest not mean anything
anymore? Also, notice that Rebecca goes by Becca on the site. I guess that sounds sexier. And notice
that Rebecca's, I mean...Becca's waist and butt (per the vitals) are slightly bigger than her sisters. Hopefully,
having so much junk in her trunk (sarcasm) won't hurt her during judging tonight.
NBC is expected to kick some television tail when it covers the Olympics every single night from February 10-26. Going into this month, the networks are touting some pretty uninteresting guest stars on the shows that need a boost. And that's about it. Oh, there is also going to be some sh*t going down on The O.C., but you don't want the spoilers, do you?
Here are some highlights for February sweeps, which began yesterday and run through March 1:
Such a waste of a good talent. Both of these guys sounded spectacular in their auditions on Tuesday night. And, what I really liked about them was that they "got it". That is, they auditioned together, as twins, but they also belted out separate songs to show off their individuality. The Brittenum boys understood that the twin gimmick wouldn't get them very far in the auditions process. They even told Seacrest that they didn't want to perform together, but against each other. I was really looking forward to a twin face-off.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Saturday Night Live': Paul Rudd hosts with returning favorites - Watch videos of the best and worst sketches
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- More From Zap2it
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- More From TVLine