April 20, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Apr 21st 2008 12:02PM
Leave it to the eagle-eyed commenters to find subtle details in episodes of the shows they love. Subtle, cool, details I should say.
Take last week's episode of Battlestar Galactica. Commenter Michael asks us whether we noticed the Orion constellation during an establishing shot with the Basestars. I had to admit, I didn't notice it, as it was such a short scene and I guess it wasn't anything I was looking for at the time. I went back to my recording for the show and, sure enough, there it was. By the power of Hulu I was able to get a clip of just that one scene and embed it below, after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From New Girl, The Good Wife, Thrones, Vampire Diaries & More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- More From TVLine