March 12, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Apr 21st 2008 12:02PM
Leave it to the eagle-eyed commenters to find subtle details in episodes of the shows they love. Subtle, cool, details I should say.
Take last week's episode of Battlestar Galactica. Commenter Michael asks us whether we noticed the Orion constellation during an establishing shot with the Basestars. I had to admit, I didn't notice it, as it was such a short scene and I guess it wasn't anything I was looking for at the time. I went back to my recording for the show and, sure enough, there it was. By the power of Hulu I was able to get a clip of just that one scene and embed it below, after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it