She's lost more than 20 pounds since the season began, but what don't we know about the 'Dancing' finalist?
Ricki Lake shared "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" in this week's Us Weekly, and we've got the list right here, including her drink of choice, the famous couple she bought her house from, the TV character name she went by as a kid and the one thing we'll never see her do.
Keep reading for the full list ...
Bradley Jacobs, a senior editor from US Weekly, appeared on 'The Early Show' this morning and played a voicemail that Grubbs alleges Woods left her. On the recording, a man is apparently taking steps to cover up an illicit affair for fear his wife will find out.
Watch the video after the jump.
Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe) tells US that a reunion, whether on TV or on the big-screen, will probably never happen because the creators (Marta Kauffmann and David Crane) don't think it's a good idea. Kudrow isn't sure how a reunion would work anyway, but she seems to be up for it if they can do something interesting.
Would you want to see a reunion? Friends is one of my favorite shows, but I'm wondering how they could do a reunion. Would it be the same without the old set (Monica and Chandler bought a house and Joey moved out to L.A. to...well...star in a short-lived sitcom)? They'd have to get Central Perk in there somehow.
This is surreal footage, and at first I thought it was footage from the TV movie made about Jackson's life, but it's real. That's Miko Brando in the hat helping Jackson. Brando has been on Larry King Live many times recently. After the jump, the ad that aired. It's worth noting that Jackson went on to do other Pepsi ads after this.
Did you see Paris Hilton on Larry King Live last night? Here's the transcript. Jeez, she really did nothing to help her cause, eh? She seems honestly, sincerely, and deeply clueless. And as a guy, I don't even find her hot or appealing. She has the personality of a wicker chair. I found all of her talk about wanting to help people and learning her lesson and "reading the Bible" completely unconvincing.
After the jump is a roundup of what the internet is saying today about her appearance.
I don't know. This does look a little staged for the cameras, as PR, or maybe they're filming something? Who knows, maybe it's true. Let the speculation begin!
I don't understand what all the controversy is about. Watching Abdul, I think she looks normal, refreshed, and has been completely coherent this season. *Cough*
Unless something drastic happens, Abdul will be forever our girl. For this season anyway.
I love it when a woman refers to herself as being "on the market," like she's a sack of oranges. If I used that phrase I'd get slapped.
Oh, and please, please, please let this be the first and only time that someone refers to her popularity as "Picklermania." Jeez.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Interview: Jim Beaver Teases Bobby's Return is 'The Real Deal'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Leave the Top 9?
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'House of Lies' Returns for Season 5, 'The Americans' Renewed for Season 4 and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Cougar Town Finale Recap: 'Deja View'
- Forever Creator: Abigail's Fate Will Be Resolved by Season's End
- Younger: Is TV Land's Sutton Foster Comedy Already Growing on You?
- Finding Carter Season Premiere Recap: Egg-citing New Developments
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- More From TVLine
- Finn Wittrock Says His Success Is a Testament to Angelina Jolie
- How Wilson Phillips Ended Up Singing Backup on Rihanna's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- Will 'Spy' Be Melissa McCarthy's Best Role Yet?
- Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's 7 Most Bromantic Moments From the 'Fast & Furious' Franchise
- More From ET