Ok, this immediately churns up a whole bunch of questions. After the jump, find out what we learned about women with two vaginas.
Watch the video after the jump.
Kittenpants, guest blogger over at CC Insider and curator of the quirky Web site Kittenpants.org, which I had the pleasure of contributing to a couple times before I became a world famous TV blogger, has written a hilarious post, a plea to Santa from Britney Spears' vagina for some nice cotton panties, and for her "host" to stop parading her around town.
Frankly, I don't understand why everyone is getting on Brit's case about this "no underwear" thing. It's fairly well-established that forgetting one's underwear is the most common of human errors. The only reason I'm never without my boxers is because I've tattooed "wear underwear" all over my body like Guy Pearce in Memento. Furthermore, isn't it possible that Brit is simply going without panties for a short time in order to air out any residual DNA left over from K-Fed? You know, like when you tap the bottom of a Pringles can to get the few remaining crumbs? I'm just guessing, it's not like I'm a biologist or anything.
(S10E05) You can probably add Trey Parker and Matt Stone to the list of people who will never be invited on Oprah.
One of my favorite side characters, Towelie, returned for this episode. Broke and in desperate need for money, he decides to write a memoir. Unfortunately, he has trouble selling it because most of the book is about Dorito Corn Chips, and also, he's a towel. Using his special "getting high" powers, he decides to disguise himself as a person in order to get people interested in his book. Oprah makes it a book club selection, but instantly turns on Towelie when she finds out he's been lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'House of Cards' Season 3 Review: Presidential Drama Leads to Best Season Yet
- 'The Following' Interview: EP Alexi Hawley Teases You Won't Know Where the Danger is Coming From This Season
- Should 'Sleepy Hollow' Be Renewed for Season 3?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Daytime Emmys Go Pop, Dreadful New Posters and More
- Sharknado 3: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter Cast as Leaders of the United States
- Ratings: Last Man Leads Night, Once Returns Up, CBS Dramas Slip
- Maggie Smith Teases Downton Abbey Exit: 'I Certainly Can't Keep Going'
- The Following's Kevin Bacon & Cast Tease a Lovestruck Ryan, Vengeful Mike and Quirky New Killers
- More From TVLine
- A Pregnant Model Graces the Dolce & Gabbana Runway
- Neil Patrick Harris Freaks Out on Some Kids Over 'Thomas the Tank Engine'
- EXCLUSIVE! 'The Fosters': Is Jude and Connor's Relationship on the Rocks? Hayden Byerly Speaks
- Shia LaBeouf's New Look Includes a Braided Rattail and an Eyebrow Piercing
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tour Tattoos with RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian
- More From ET