Ok, this immediately churns up a whole bunch of questions. After the jump, find out what we learned about women with two vaginas.
Watch the video after the jump.
Kittenpants, guest blogger over at CC Insider and curator of the quirky Web site Kittenpants.org, which I had the pleasure of contributing to a couple times before I became a world famous TV blogger, has written a hilarious post, a plea to Santa from Britney Spears' vagina for some nice cotton panties, and for her "host" to stop parading her around town.
Frankly, I don't understand why everyone is getting on Brit's case about this "no underwear" thing. It's fairly well-established that forgetting one's underwear is the most common of human errors. The only reason I'm never without my boxers is because I've tattooed "wear underwear" all over my body like Guy Pearce in Memento. Furthermore, isn't it possible that Brit is simply going without panties for a short time in order to air out any residual DNA left over from K-Fed? You know, like when you tap the bottom of a Pringles can to get the few remaining crumbs? I'm just guessing, it's not like I'm a biologist or anything.
(S10E05) You can probably add Trey Parker and Matt Stone to the list of people who will never be invited on Oprah.
One of my favorite side characters, Towelie, returned for this episode. Broke and in desperate need for money, he decides to write a memoir. Unfortunately, he has trouble selling it because most of the book is about Dorito Corn Chips, and also, he's a towel. Using his special "getting high" powers, he decides to disguise himself as a person in order to get people interested in his book. Oprah makes it a book club selection, but instantly turns on Towelie when she finds out he's been lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Fall TV Report Card: Are Your Freshman Faves Making the Grade? Have Any 'Doomed' Noobs Dodged the Axe?
- Real World's Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET